Summer Camp *Tyrus*

TJ and Cyrus hopped out of Amber's car in front of the school.

They thanked her before moving to the check in desk sitting out front.

"Hi, we're junior counselors,"Cyrus greeted.

"Okay, Well all the junior counselors meet in the office at 9 so if you could just help watch the kids on the playground and then inside when they go in for breakfast that would be great,"the lady at the desk said.

The boys nodded before going through the gate.

Andi, Buffy, Marty, Walker and Jonah were all also at the camp as junior counselors so they all made their way up to the meeting.

Buffy and Marty were going with the older group, ages 10 and 11.

Walker and Jonah were going to be with the 7 and 8 year olds.

Andi was with the 4 year olds.

Cyrus and TJ were going to be with the 5 and 6 year olds.

The kids immeadiatly loved Cyrus.

He talked to them and participated in the classes with them.

He also ate lunch with them, rather than eat with the junior counselors.

So, TJ was jealous.

Cyrus was spending all the time with the kids and TJ hardly ever got to talk to him.

After the first day of camp, TJ decided he would try to impress Cyrus.

So, he tried to copy everything Cyrus was doing by doing what the kids asked.

He gave them piggy back rides, he danced for them, he played basketball with them.

And then in gym class all the kids chased him around climbing on top of him.

He had a kid on each leg, one on his back, one on his front, and kids pulling his hands around.

"TJ,TJ,"They all called out.

Cyrus laughed, using his phone to record what was happening.

After all of their campers were gone, TJ and Cyrus were walking down to TJ's mom's office.

"TJ,"Cyrus said.

"Yeah Cyrus,"TJ responded.

"Can I have a piggy back ride,"Cyrus asked putting on his puppy dog face,"Pretty please?"

TJ groaned before saying,"You know I can't say no to that face."

He bent over and Cyrus hopped on his back, wrapping his arms loosely around TJ's neck.

TJ held Cyrus' legs and began walking once again, Cyrus' head resting against TJ's back.

"Thanks Teej,"Cyrus said leaning over and kissing TJ on the cheek.

They both froze.

Cyrus had made such a bad decision, he didn't know why he did it.

In the moment, he thought it would be a sign of gratitude but he realized he could be grossing TJ out.

"C-Cyrus,"TJ started.

"Look I'm sorry, I just thought it would be a sign of gratitude,"Cyrus said slowly getting off TJ's back,"It was an accident and I didn't mean anything by it I promise. Please don't hate me."

TJ spun around and Cyrus prepared for being hit.

TJ grabbed Cyrus' collar but instead of punching him he crashed their lips together.

"Something happened,"Buffy said staring Cyrus down as he and TJ sat down next to each other at breakfast.

"What,"Marty said,"I don't notice anything different."

"Cyrus,"Andi said,"Why are you and TJ blushing and touching so much?"

Neither of the boys responded.

"Ooo, do you think they're,"Jonah started but TJ and Cyrus both ran off towards their group.

"TJ,"Anabelle said running to the boy and hugging him.

"Hey Anabelle,"He responded lifting her up and spinning her.

Cyrus laughed before TJ put Anabelle down and she went to hug Cyrus.

"Carry me,"She said to Cyrus, lifting her arms up.

Cyrus lifted her up and carried her on his front.

TJ came around behind him and rested his head on top of Cyrus'.

"Aww, you guys are so sweet,"Anabelle said,"You should be together."

The two boys immeadiatly locked eyes as Cyrus put Anabelle back on the ground.

"A-Anabelle, why do you say that,"TJ asked.

"Because you guys look cute together," she said taking Cyrus' hand,"And I know that it's okay for you two to like each other because my friend Piper has two dads."

The two boys stood there with their mouths wide open.

"A-Anabelled, can I have a hug,"TJ asked.

"Sure silly,"She said running to hug TJ.

"I-I just really needed to hear someone say that,"TJ said to her,"And Cyrus and I do have feelings for each other."

"I knew it,"Anabelle said running to hug Cyrus,"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!"

"Okay Anabelle,"Cyrus said,"But you can't tell everyone okay. Because there are some people at this camp that aren't open to that idea of two guys or two girls dating."

Anabelle nodded,"Okay."

The girl ran back down the hallway, the boys following her, laughing.

Eventually they told their friends about the kiss and that they'd decided to try dating.

"I knew it,"Jonah said,"I told you there was something between them."

"How come that me and Amber couldn't figure this out yet straight face over here could,"Andi asked pointing at Jonah.

"Yesh, ummm,"Jonah started,"About that...."

Everyone turned to him.

Walker immeadiatly looked down as Jonah reached for his hand that was on the table.

"Jonah, Walker,"Buffy said,"Are you two....?"

"I-I'm trying to be there. I know that I have feelings for him that I haven't felt towards anyone else,"Jonah said.

"Are you saying Buffy and I are the only straight people in the group now,"Marty asked.

They all started laughing.

Jonah and Walker holding hands, TJ's arm around Cyrus, Buffy pressed against Marty, and Andi texting her girlfriend who was working.

That was how it should be.

And how it should end.