HP AU Prompt *Ambi*

A/N: trying this out....prompt above. Harry Potter AU. Let me know if this was a success!

Amber was furious. She was so frustrated at everyone.

Specifically TJ.

TJ had been a jerk to Cyrus, who was one of her best friends.

And he hadn't even apologized.

She wished she and her brother weren't so alike and in different houses.

They were both Slytherin.

Cyrus was a Hufflepuff.

And Andi was a Ravenclaw.

Amber stormed into the one class she normally enjoyed, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and slammed into her seat next to Andi.

Andi looked up from the book she had been reading.

"What's wrong Amber,"Andi asked.

"TJ was such a jerk to Cyrus and didn't apologize. I'm so done with my brother hurting my friend's feelings all the time,"Amber said.

"Come on Amber, it can be that bad,"Andi said.

Then class started.

Later that day, Amber, Andi, and Cyrus walked around outside.

TJ ran up to the trio.

"Hey,"He said,"What's up?"

Cyrus looked down at his feet while Andi gripped Amber's arm to keep her from attacking.

"Andi, how do I politely tell someone I want to hit their face with a brick several times,"Amber growled.

"One wishes to acquaint your facial structure with a rigidly edged object fundementally used in the construction of walls repeatedly,"Andi said.

"That was poetry,"Amber said.

"That was a cry for therapy from both of you,"Cyrus said.

"And it sounds like a death threat for me,"TJ said,"So I'm going to go before my face gets injured."

"You're not going anywhere TJ. You are going to apologize to Cyrus,"Amber said shoving Cyrus toward TJ before grabbing Andi's hand and.walking away.

"Do you think TJ will apologize,"Andi asked.

"TJ is extremely stubborn but he loves Cyrus,"Amber said.

"You know, we make a pretty good team Amber. For two people who are totally different,"Andi said.

"Maybe we aren't so different,"Amber said,"I mean think about it. I'm a Slytherin and you're a Ravenclaw. I am cunning and ambitious and you're intelligent and creative."

"That seems pretty different to me Amber,"Andi said.

"Yes, but we're both motivated and intelligent people who plan things out accordingly,"Amber said.

"I suppose you're right,"Andi said,"But what's that got to do with anything?"

"I don't know. I'm just really glad we're friends,"Amber said.

"Yeah, friends,"Andi said.

Amber squeezed Andi's hand again as they walked along the grounds.