Movies and Games *All Ships*

A/N: This will have the lucky chosen OC  from the last chapter in it. Congratulations pxtra16!

"Hey,"Cyrus said walking up to TJ who promptly threw his arm around Cyrus.

"Hello muffin,"TJ said shutting his locker and.they started walking towards the cafeteria.

"So I'm feeling like we do a movie night this weekend at my place. You know the whole group,"Cyrus said.

"That sounds amazing Cy but my cousin is coming into town for the weekend,"TJ said.

"Oh,"Cyrus said disappointed.

"I'm sure she would love to meet you if we had the movie night at Amber and I's,"TJ said.

"But your parents don't,"Cyrus started.

"Don't worry boys, I have the perfect plan,"Amber said walking up and joining the pair.

"Amber were you listening to our conversation,"TJ asked.

"So what, I want to have Andi over and still be able to cuddle too,"Amber said,"I'll handle mom and dad."

"Okay, then movie night is on,"Cyrus said,"Once I beg everyone else to come."

*The next day*

"So,"TJ asked,"Is everyone in?"

"Andi and Amber are of course down, as are Buffy and Marty. I asked Jonah and he seemed hesitant but I'm pretty sure Walker will be able to talk him into it,"Cyrus stated.

"Great,"TJ said,"I am a little bit nervous that my cousin is going to feel like a third wheel."

"Okay, well we could invite.someone else,"Cyrus said,"How about your friends, Cris, Daniel, and Parker?"

"Yeah, I'll talk with them but I think my living room is officially full,"TJ said.

"Eeee, it sounds more like we're having a party now,"Amber said walking up to them again.

"Amber, must you always be listening to our conversations,"TJ stated.

"I don't do it on purpose. Besides, I already talked mom and dad into going out on a date night that night so we'll have the house all to ourselves,"Amber said.

"Okay but we're not advertising it as a party,"TJ said,"It's still just a get together and a way for Nini to meet our friends."

"Yeah yeah,"Amber said.

"She's going to be the death of me someday,"TJ said.

Cyrus just booked his nose in response causing TJ to blush furiously.

"TJ, that should be Cyrus and Andi,"Amber called from where she was getting ready upstairs.

"I've got it,"TJ said running his hand through his hair and opening the door.

"Teej,"Cyrus squeeled when TJ opened the door.

TJ shushed him and motioned to his parents room.

"They're still here,"TJ whispered.

He reluctantly threw his arm around Andi, he pretended he was dating her while Amber pretended she was dating Cyrus.

"Hey guys,"Amber said coming down the stairs and taking Cyrus' hand but clearly not liking it.

"Okay guys, all of you have fun. Make sure you include your cousin though,"Their father said before him and his wife left the house.

"Uggh,"Amber groaned as she released Cyrus' hand and hugged Andi.