Meteor Shower *Tyrus*

A/N: So this is kind of a rewrite of the meteor shower in the recent episode.

Cyrus had everything set up. He had two chairs, a fire, things for making smores, and a telescope.

Jonah was coming over to watch the meteor shower and he had wanted it to be perfect.

He would have gotten a tent for them to wait but the good ones were all way to expensive.

He sat down, his phone beside him waiting for a text from Jonah saying he was here.

*buzz, buzz*

JB: Hey Cy-guy. I'm really sorry but I can't make it tonight. My parents need me to do something for them.

C: No worries. It's fine.

JB: Tell me all about it tomorrow. Bye.

C: Bye.

Cyrus sighed and went inside, looking at the smores stuff he had left on the counter.

He was about to start packing everything away when he heard a knock at the door.

He walked through the house and opened it to find TJ.

"Hey,"Cyrus said,"What are you doing here?"

"Look, I really miss hanging out with you and Kira has just been wanting to hang out so much lately,"TJ said.

"I miss hanging out with you too TJ,"Cyrus said,"But when are you going to realize that Kira is not a good person?"

"I have,"TJ said,"I know she isn't a good person but if I don't hang out with her then...."

"Then what TJ,"Cyrus asked.

"Then coach is going to kick me off the team,"TJ finally blurted out.

"What,"Cyrus said stepping back and letting TJ enter.

"Coach knows that if Kira can't get on a team at Jefferson then she is bound to go find another school and destroy us,"TJ said,"So if I hang out with her and stay close to her then she won't leave Jefferson and find another team."

"But why can't you just give her a spot on the boys team,"Cyrus asked.

"Now that we have a girls team she has to join that. But if another school only has a boys team then girls can join that,"TJ explained.

"I'm so sorry TJ,"Cyrus said running and embracing him in a hug,"If I would've known this I would've been more understanding because I know how much basketball means to you."

"It's fine Cyrus. I'm just hoping that things can get back to normal between us,"TJ suggested.

"I'd like that,"Cyrus said before looking outside.

"Ooooooo, TJ come on,"Cyrus said pulling him towards the back door to sit down.

"What is all this,"TJ asked.

"I set it up for Jonah and I to watch the meteor shower but he couldn't make it,"Cyrus explained,"I have stuff to make smores too."

TJ nodded so Cyrus went inside to get everything and bring them back outside.

They roasted marshmallows before creating smores to eat.

"I want to make the perfect smore for you,"TJ said putting a marshmallow on the end of a skewer and roasting it over the coals.

It turned golden and brown at some parts before TJ put choclate on each side of the marshmallow and honey graham crackers.

Cyrus took a bite and sais,"hmmmmmmm. This is so good TJ."

"Thank you. I am the master of making smores,"TJ said.

"You got that right,"Cyrus said taking another big bite and finishing the smore.

They happily laughed and chatted catching up while waiting for the meteor shower to start.

Once it started they both stared at the brilliant display above.

Cyrus looked over to TJ who was engulfed in watching the shooting stars.

Cyrus looked up at the stars, admiring their beauty and watching them shine brightly.

He heard TJ take a deep breath and then say,"I'm gay."

He paused still looking at the sky before continuing.

"I'm proud to be gay and shine as bright as the stars,"TJ said.

TJ was afraid what Cyrus would do or say so he stayed staring at the stars.

He felt a hand reach out and hold his.

He turned to look at Cyrus who turned to look up at the sky.

"I'm gay too,"He said,"And I don't care who knows it."

He turned to look down at TJ and asked,"Was that a good way to come out for the first time?"(just pretend he is still in the closet to everyone okay. Explanation at the end)

"That was one of the best ways I can think of. But don't worry. However you come out next will not be as memorable,"TJ said.

"And why's that,"Cyrus asked,"What if I come out while jumping out of a plane with a rainbow parachute while 'I'm gay' is written in the sky?"

"Doesn't matter,"TJ said,"Nothing will compare to this."

TJ finished and closed the space between them giving Cyrus a short kiss as the last meteor shot across the sky.

"Still think your next time coming out will be better," TJ smirked.

Cyrus blushed and said quickly,"Nope."