{13} - Wanting It All

Rafe awoke to soft lingering kisses upon his brow and slow caresses to his already hard arousal. He smiled and stretched, arching his back, his eyes opening just a tiny fraction to see Andre looking down at him with a smile of his own on his angelic face.

"Good morning my little angel." He whispered as he brought his hand down to the frisky man's wandering one and clasped it. "Where's my new day kiss?"

Andre smirked as he brought his face down but stopped mere inches away from Rafe's waiting lips. "It's right here." He whispered, his eyes twinkling. "but...you're gonna have to come get it."

Rafe grinned widely. "Oh really? Well, I guess if there's no other way..."

Rising agilely, he grabbed the surprised man above him and flipped him onto his back, effectively caging him in and blanketing his body with his own. Laughing at his pouting angel, he brought his head down and took his kiss, making sure to linger far longer than a mere brush of tongues.

"Mmm...now that's what I call a morning kiss." Andre sighed out breathlessly when his mouth was released to which Rafe only laughed all the harder. "It's not fair that you're stronger than I am. I'm practically helpless beside you, you big ape."

Rafe raised a brow. "You would say that now after last night?" he asked, grinding his rampant body so their arousals rubbed deliciously. "I seem to recall, you were very strong and...virile."

He leaned down and brought his mouth to Andre's ear, whispering. "I can still feel you inside of me, over me, around me...loving me...taking me as I have taken you. I can still hear your wanton growls as you bent me to your will. I was helpless just as you are now."

Andre blushed profusely and turned his face away in embarrassment. To be reminded of how he had behaved the night before, suffused him and damn near turned him beet red even as his body twitched joyously in remembrance, wanting to feel more of the same.

Last night had been pure magic and no matter the outcome of the surgery tomorrow, he was sure that he would never be able to forget it...even in spirit for it had been the first time he had really told Rafe, without uttering a single word, just how much he loved him.

~~~~

Nearly a week had passed since Andre had last seen Rafe, since he had started his chelation and oxygen therapy to help flush the arsenic from his body and he found that he could feel more and more of his strength returning by the day but the happiness of that discovery was unbearably eclipsed by Rafe's continued absence at the hospital.

He was starting to worry and with his worry came his refusal to eat, to so much as sleep and though he was feeling better physically, his heart was heavy with sadness and the hurtful sting of rejection. He couldn't help but think that maybe he had done something wrong to drive Rafe away.

After their initial meeting, the man had gone three days without coming to the hospital but he had told Andre it was only because the temptation of having him near damn near drove him insane with lust and he hadn't wanted to take advantage of him and do something unwanted.

But this was different. He had been gone for five days and he hadn't so much as called to know of Andre's well being as he had so often done before they had found out that Rafe's own boss, Brookoff had been the one poisoning him as per his son Bradley's instructions.

Hmph! Bradley...

There was a time when Andre might have admitted to himself that he felt something for his ex but that feeing was gone almost immediately after the man had come to visit him in his first month here.

Bradley had smirked as he'd said it just wasn't working out and that he'd found someone else more suited to him and his...needs and that the sick man's refusal to so much as be touched, turned him off.