{24} - No Reply

"Alright, let's go. Let's go. Get your lazy ass up. Come on!" came the loud shout, startling Andre right out of his sleep with an expletive, his eyes shooting wide open even as he searched the small room for a possible intruder, his heart racing.

"Whaa...?" he mumbled sleepily, finding no one there as he moved his head to broaden his search. He saw nothing and rolled his eyes in irritation. "Go away, you...I know karate fool..."

With one last lazy cursory look to the side of the bed just in case, he closed his tired eyes with a content sigh and snuggled deeper into his body pillow, his mind drifting away on clouds into the peaceful abyss of a beautiful-.

Slap!

Nearly screaming in his surprise, his body shot straight up from his prone position only to fall right back down in regret as sparks of pain, radiated from his ass and spread to his lower back with a vengeance he was not quite expecting.

"What the fuck!" he roared, trying not to make any further, sudden movements as his eyes watered. "I said I knew karate dammit!"

So much pain.

He should have known better than to let Rafe come within five feet of his precious, healing booty. After their first bout of lovemaking and a slight doze, Rafe was up and ready to go for round two and who was he to say no to that sexy hunk?

His pain not withstanding, Andre was able to let everything else dissipate while he lay in his lover's arms and surrendered to the magic of his touch, to the heat of his tongue, to the delicious sweet pain of his every thrust.

Rafe had been gentle, unbelievable so, his eyes mirroring the concern he must have felt towards his body's sensitivity. He was as caring as he had ever been, the way he made love so very slowly to him, nearly making him weep.

It had been so beautiful that he'd wished they could stay that way forever and never have to let the moment go. He had wanted nothing more than to stay in that bed and show Rafe all of the ways he could please him and be pleased in return.

Then, round five came and all he wanted to really do was cry his ass off at the injustice of being bottom for a fucking robot who had no off switch. What was wrong with that man?

"Boy, you either get yo self up outta that bed and get ready to go or imma take you out myself."

His head jerked in alarm towards the chair in the corner of the room at the sudden warning, his eyes squinting to see. Then, he practically hissed at a pissed looking Wanda, her arms crossed over her double z chest. What the hell was she pissed about now? He was the one who'd just got woken up from a good ass nap. And slapped too!

Crazy person. Slapping people and shit. Hmph...

"I thought I told you yesterday that I was not going with you, Wanda." he growled lowly, his voice gruff and scratchy from sleep. "I'm not going to let them come near my hair like last time. I don't give a damn how much I need this. Find another way or leave."

"There ain't no other way and you know it." came the reply as Wanda shot up out of the chair so fast, Andre thought he might pee himself and he very nearly did when she approached the bed to glare down at him. "This is the last one ya dumb, dummie. You gon' dead ass try and refuse it all on the strength of some dag on hair when the shit can just grow back? Da fuck!"

What the hell was up with this lady?

It's like he didn't even know her anymore. The god fearing, scripture reciting, screeching woman he had always come to both fear and admire was gone and in her place was this crazy lunatic gangster who screeched even louder with a vocabulary to rival any truck driver's.