{14} - Risk Not Taken

"Are you ready for this, baby? I mean, because if you feel you're not ready, we can just postpone it or even...even cancel the whole damn thing. I mean it! I'll just throw everyone the fuck out of here and just...just-. I swear if they do anything to hurt you imma just-."

A single finger was pressed to Rafe's mouth to stop his crazy ranting as Andre smiled into his scowling face. "Do you even hear yourself right now?" he asked softly. "You sound crazy. Of course I'm ready, Rafe. Without this surgery I will die. I thought you wanted me alive so you can keep me locked in a basement somewhere and ravish me to your perverted heart's content."

Rafe slapped a hand over Andre's mouth and blushed about a million shades of red as he looked around in panic only to realize they had been left alone. Scowling deeper, he seared Andre with his best glare. "Don't you ever do that again, you minx!" he whisper yelled as he pinned the smaller man to the wall. "Who knows how thin these walls are."

Andre raised a brow. "Probably as thin as the walls in my room." He deadpanned to which Rafe only looked around again, a prominent hue on his face.

"You are going to be punished as soon as I am able to touch you again, you little troublemaker." Rafe threatened, grasping both Andre's hands and pinning them high above his head even as he set his lower body close. "But then...you would like that, wouldn't you?"

"Why don't you just punish me right now?" Andre challenged, shifting his hips sharply. "Three weeks is such a long time to wait. The impact of the punishment might lose its glow if it's not addressed immediately." He blushed and averted his eyes. "Or...so I've heard."

Rafe studied his turned face and released his hands so he could bring his own down to the swell of Andre's hips. Spreading his long fingers, he spanned the width of his angel's waist and squeezed, bringing the man's body even closer, relishing the feel of the bulge which pressed against his own.

"Well, then let's not waste a single moment more, shall we?" Reaching down between them, Rafe brought his trembling fingers to the clasp of his jeans. "I'm sure I can keep the glow going with just a bit of incentive from your sexy little body. Hehehe..."

"Rafe De' Notti, you better put that boy's legs right back down on the tiles beneath your feet and take your hands off them jeans button right now cuz you know you ain't gon be doin' no funny stuff up in here when he bout to get an operation to save his dag on life, you dag on pervert!"

Of all the interruptions to ever receive, why in damnation did it have to be that woman?

Rafe growled in frustration and slammed his palms to the wall behind Andre, his rampant cok all but shriveling at the tone in Wanda's voice. He didn't even know at what point he had raised Andre's legs to his waist. That's how ready he'd been to have his little angel.

"Dab nabbit!" he seethed. "You pop up all over the place woman. Why can't you ever give us any dag on privacy?"

Andre giggled against his neck. "Babe, you're even talking like her now." he whispered. "You're like dag on twins."

Rafe frowned as Andre burst into a fit of giggles and turned fiery eyes on Wanda. "Don't you have anything better to do than to make my life hell, you insufferable woman?" he asked angrily. "I should fire you right now for harassment."

Wanda, hands on hips, kicked him right in the shins, eliciting a string of curses unfit for anyone's ears. "You think that just because you the CEO now, you can just fire people left and right, you muscled truck? You is cray cray honey. You ain't gon be firing me. That's for sure."

Andre frowned and looked from one to the other in puzzlement, noting the way Rafe's face was suddenly devoid of all color as he stared incredulously at Wanda. "What is she talking about, Rafe?" he asked, to which they both suddenly seemed too busy to answer.