{23} - I love you I love you I love you

"Come here, you." came his whisper as Rafe pulled the sexy man into his arms and crashed his lips to his, a growl escaping him at the slight dizziness the action brought, his mind and heart reveling in the storm of feeling. He'd wanted to do this all damn day.

It was never the same. Never.

Each new kiss brought with it a whole new feeling, a whole new fire and no matter how many times he would try to decipher how one in particular made him feel, another would swarm him and nearly drown him in the turbulent and foreign emotion.

He would tell himself that the only reason his heart would pound to an erratic beat at a slight touch from his little love and his body would feel as if lit on fire from a single chaste kiss, was because he loved Andre so much but he knew better.

It was much more than that.

Their eyes had but one look from across the room and their souls already knew they had found that which completed them and made them whole. Brought them out of the darkness and into that light as if they had been lost and had only now been found.

He had been taken the moment he'd walked through that door and it didn't matter that some would say love was but a fake emotion, a trick played by the mind. He wanted that fake emotion. He wanted to be tricked. He wanted to feel this way forever and all else be damned.

Andre was life.

Consumed by his fierce thoughts, he clutched the fragile form as if for dear life and turned to sit on the bed, bringing Andre down with him and onto his lap, his legs astride, just the way he liked.

"Mmm." he hummed in pleasure as his tongue stroked all of the hidden crevices of his angel's mouth and angled his head further so as not to be cheated of the honeyed nectar he wanted so badly to taste and savor. "More..." he whispered against the soft pink petals of flesh before taking them between his teeth with a low growl. "I need more, baby."

So much more...

Lost in the haze of Rafe's demanding kiss, Andre let the current of feelings that threatened to drown him, take him away to a place where there was only Rafe. Where his demons could no longer chase him and bring harm or pain to his already fragile mind and heart.

There was only the man who now held him so tight in his arms and kissed him like a man who had thirsted for far too long in a desert and was finally granted a sip at an elusive oasis. Except, This man would never be satisfied with such an insipid gift. He would always want more. He would take until quenched and even then he would further indulge.

It was what he loved most about Rafe.

Moaning into his mouth, Andre shifted in his lap, desperate for friction, desperate for much more than the mere contact of their bodies. "Please..." he whimpered softly, rubbing harder against him. "I-I need..."

"I know baby." came the whisper against his lips as Rafe let his body fall back onto the bed so he could relish the feeling of Andre's weight over him. "I need you too."

Trembling, Andre deepened the kiss and devoured his lover's mouth with a fevered groan, his hands unlatching from Rafe's neck and planting themselves on the bed on either side of his head to hold himself steady as he continued his onslaught.

So much love...

The sound of his growls were a melody. The taste of his lips, the sweetest candy. The feel of his touch, delicious torture but he would take all three and gladly die in the arms that held him so tight and pressed him down onto the rampant bulge beneath.

Without Rafe, he had nothing. He would have died long before now and no one would have given a damn or spared a second thought to the cancer riddled faggot from room 101. And...he had been resigned to that, had fervently prayed for his death if for nothing else than to never spend another second in pain again. It was the only thing he had left to look forward to.