Together at Night

(Smut but not really)
After the older teens stopped chatting, they headed to each other's houses. I stayed behind after saying bye to Isaac. I sighed as the cold air chilled my bare stomach. I put my arms around myself as I started to get annoyed, "Theo I know you can hear me! So you can probably tell that I'm freezing my ass off!"

Theo walks out of the shadows, smirking down at me. He holds his hand out so I instinctively take it. We start walking towards his truck, enjoying the whistle of the wind.

He opens the door for me before heading to the drivers side. I place my hand on his thigh before he turns on the car. He looks at me with a curious glint in his eye. I grin and lean towards him, "Are we seriously going with the 'enemies' relationship?" I tease him about the way he was acting when we were around the others. He laughs and rolls his eyes. I admire the beautiful sound of his laughter and the view of his gorgeous smile.

"It's easier to hide this," he gestures between us, "if we 'hate' each other." I sigh. "What's wrong?"

I pout at his beautiful face, "I just want to be able to kiss you in front of the school. And tell them how much of a good person you are!" He breaks eye contact and stares at the steering wheel. "Theo, babe please. I'll be safe with you. I don't care who knows about us! If it's really that big of a deal, then turn me!" He gasped and his claws suddenly appeared. His head snapped towards me, his eyes glowing bright yellow. I took in a breath sharply, seeing this side of him for the first time. His mouth was slightly open and his fangs poked between his lips. It was kinda... hot.

I couldn't control myself as I leaned forward quickly. My lips smashed against his own. The fangs scraping my bottom lip as I try to push him harder. He doesn't stop me so I throw my leg over his. I climb on top of him as he still sits in the drivers seat. He's not touching me so I grab his hands from the steering wheel and place them on my hips. He's extremely tense underneath me. I know he wants to do this but he's just trying to be careful.

I push my hips into his causing him to moan and dig his claws into my hips. I gasp and groan. He squeezes his eyes shut, trying to control himself. "Come on Theo. You won't hurt me." I pant in his ear.

His eyes suddenly open, still yellow and frantic He slams me against the steering wheel. I gasp at the contact. He growls out, "Get off of me!" I almost shake in fear as I climb back into my seat. He's breathing loudly as he stares at the windshield.

I whisper, "I'm sorry." He swallows and turns to me.

"It's okay baby. Just, you caught me off guard. You weren't serious about getting turned, were you?" He looked at me nervously.

"Uh I, I just want to love you. I don't care if I'm 'in danger'! Theo, I love you. So much." He bites his lip with his now normal teeth. He slowly presses his lips to mine. We just have a simple kiss, long passionate and perfect.

We stop to finally leave the parking lot. Theo drives to my house and parks a house away in case someone comes home early. He turns to me and gives a small smile. He mumbled, "I'll see you later."

I sighed and turned my body to him, "Babe, don't go. You know I don't like it that you stay in here. It's horrible! Please don't sleep in here, it's cold and small! Stay with me!"

Theo softly holds my hands and looks soft for once, "Ash, you know I can't do that. Isaac and Jordan would never let me. Everyone would find out about us."

"Please just for tonight!" He stares into my eyes searching for a way to say no. Soon, he nods. I smile as widely as I could and kiss his cheek. I jump out of the truck and wait for him. He reluctantly follows. I grab his hand and skip to the front door. I pull my keys from my backpack and unlock it quickly. We rush in and head towards my room.

I jump on my bed and wait for him to lay next to me. He lounges beside me and turns his head to watch me. I smile at him and think about his dreamy eyes.

He rolls on top of me and kisses me softly. "Theo," I whisper. "What are you-" He rubs his hips on mine. I moan at the contact. My breathing picks up as he does it more times.

Theo grabs the edges of my white jeans, pulling them down a bit. He stops before saying, "Is this okay?" I nod quickly. He smirks and pulls my pants completely off. He drags his warm hands down my shaved thighs as he examines my lower half. I'm wearing white Calvin Klein boxers. He had hurriedly ripped off my shirt and kissed my chest, lovingly.

He pulled off his hoodie along with his shirt. I admired his strong chest as he worked on unzipping his jeans. He eventually got it and pulled them off. My eyes went from his mouth to his chest to his crotch. He was hard, very hard. I was too.

He crawled back over me and kissed me harshly. I grabbed the back of his neck as we kept kissing. He started thrusting his hips into mine. We both moaned into each other's mouths.

His hands trailed down to my thighs again. He lift them onto his waist as he sped up his thrust. The bed was rocking slightly against the wall.

Our mouths still connected as he decided he didn't like our current position. He pushed my thighs up, along with my hips. My thighs were now resting on his shoulders as our clothed crotches bumped into each other.

My lips left his as I squeezed my eyes shut. My mouth was open as I felt myself get closer. He hit harder as he grit his teeth, feeling the edge approach. Our loud moans filled the silent house.

With one last push against each other, we both came. Theo grunted, "Ash!" I love it when he says my name.

Theo pushes off me and stands slowly. He helps me up to go to the bathroom to clean up. When we enter the bedroom again he makes a face, "Light a candle. It smells like ass." I laugh but do as he says, lighting a candle on my nightstand.

We lay back on the bed, in our underwear. I speak up as I lay on his chest, "Can I wear your hoodie?" He sighs, annoyed by the question.

"No Asher. I've told you before."

"But please!"

"It literally has my name on it babe!" He's right. It's his lacrosse hoodie. It has Raeken on the back.

I sigh, knowing I can't change his mind. He shifts around, bumping my hip. It causes me to wince. He sits up and starts to examine me. I blush as he stares at the large bruises and scratches on my hips. "Theo... It's fine." He looks furious and sad.

"No! It's not fine! I gave you these. At lunch and in the car! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to." I'm the only person Theo Raeken would willingly apologize to. But it doesn't feel right.

I quickly shush him with my hand in his soft hair, "It's fine. I uh, I kinda like it." He glances at me quizzically. "Well since I can't have your hoodie, at least I can have something." He laughs slightly but kisses the bruises lightly before kissing me.

I smile as I get comfortable on his chest. We lay together, falling asleep to each other's breathing.