At The Hospital

Third person POV

Scott went with Isaac to the hospital after school. Isaac wanted to stay with Asher for the rest of the day. And Scott wanted to stay with Isaac.

Isaac sat in the chair beside Asher's bed. He held his brother's hand, "Come on, please wake up." Isaac mumbled.

Scott got an idea, "Isaac, babe?" He waited until Isaac was looking at him. "I could go through his memories."

Isaac shot up in his seat. He stared at Scott in anger, "What the hell? No way! You could kill him." Scott glanced at the unconscious boy. "That hurts, getting claws stabbed through your neck!"

Scott sighed, "Isaac, you know I would never do anything to hurt Asher. But we need to know who scratched him. There's another alpha out there."

"Scott... just be careful." Isaac mumbled.

  Scott moved to Asher's side, moving to position his hand behind Asher's head. Suddenly Asher's hand was around Scott's wrist. Scott jumped but the hold on him was strong. Asher's eyes opened as he mumbled, "Not an alpha."

Scott finally broke away. Asher started coughing, choking on black liquid. Isaac began crying, knowing that only black blood comes out of the person rejects the wolf.

Scott ran out, yelling for a doctor. Melissa hurried in, trying her best to sedate Asher. Finally, he was down. Still covered in black liquid, Asher was asleep.

Scott held Isaac as he watched his mom. Her eyes held sadness. They knew Asher was going to die. And there's nothing they can do about it.