Hiding

I awoke feeling warm. I realized it was because I had a soft warm chest as a pillow. I tilted my head to push my face into it and kiss the body. I heard a tired groan escape the same body. I glanced up at the face to see Theo barely open his eyes. He lazily smiled at me and was about to say good morning when we both heard the front door open. We sat up at lightning speed and jumped out of bed. He threw on his jeans and grabbed his shirt. At some point last night, I got cold even though I had Theo's warmness. I was wearing his hoodie now and it felt amazing. The smell was so relaxing. It was cozy to wear this.

Theo glanced up to see I was wearing his hoodie. He quickly sighed and asked, "What's the fastest way out of here? Windows?"

I shook my head, "The windows don't open." He looked at me curiously. "Jordan wanted to make sure I didn't run away." Theo chuckled but let me continue, "The best way out is the back door. But you'll have to get around whoever's home. The door is in the kitchen."

Theo freezes and turns his head towards the door. He swiftly opens my closet door and signs for me to stay quiet. Someone is coming.

I jump under the covers as Theo closes the closet door. Suddenly Jordan walks in. He looks tired but greets me anyway, "Hey Asher." He was going to continue but he breathed in deeply, "It smells different in here." I gulp and cuddle into the hoodie further. Jordan shrugs and waves before closing my door and walking to his bedroom.

I let out a shakey breath and stand up. I pull off the hoodie to get the scent off. Theo comes out of the closet. Figuratively of course. I threw the hoodie at him and put on one of my shirts.

We head towards my door to leave but as soon as I open the door, Scott and Isaac are walking by. They glance at me as I shove Theo to the side. He tries not to cough at the force to his stomach and just stays hidden beside me.

The two older boys stare at me confused. Isaac opens his mouth first, "Are you okay?" I nod and put on a forced smile. "Um are you sure?" I nod quickly with the same expression. They look at each other before Scott breathes in. I hope he can't smell Theo.

Maybe he can, "Why does it smell like that?" Scott asks. I gulp and try to slam my door but Isaac catches the side. "Wait do you have your boyfriend in there?"

I yell, "What? No!" They give each other another look before smirking at me.

Isaac continues, "Did he sleep over?" He gasped, "Did you two have sex?"

I open my mouth in shock and quickly deny, "No no no! We did not!" Oh crap. Now they know someone is here. "I mean who are we talking about?"

Isaac rolls his eyes and turns. He grabs Scott's hand but calls over his shoulder, "You better introduce us soon." At least he's trying to respect my privacy.

I grab Theo and sprint out of my room. We run to the kitchen and quickly kiss. He leaves through the back door quickly. I turn around to see Scott and Isaac staring at me, arms crossed. Scott speaks, "So it's someone on the lacrosse team." I breathe out, relieved they didn't see his face and just his hoodie.