Inspection

So Jordan and Isaac begged me not to go to school and Theo even texted me saying that I should stay home, but I'm going anyway.

Jordan dropped me off since Isaac always rides with Scott. "Hey! Call me if you wanna leave." Jordan said as I got out of the squad car. I nod and wave, hurrying into school before I'm late.

School is fine throughout the day. At least until fourth period. Corey stops me from leaving the classroom. "What actually happened?" I raise an eyebrow, waiting for him to explain what he means. "In the woods."

"I don't know! I thought I told everyone that. I can't remember." He rolled his eyes.

"I had to cover for you and Theo. You can at least tell me what happened."

"Wait what? Me and Theo?"

Corey rolled his eyes again, "Yes. I know about it and thanks to me, no one else does." He stared at me, waiting for a thank you.

I just started glaring, "I'm not going to thank you. It's not your place to tell anyway!" He was about to argue when I interrupted by shoving him back into a wall, "Don't think I owe you anything!" I growled in his face, gripping his wrist as tightly as I could. "I don't remember anything. If I do, then I'll say something."

I let go of his wrist and left the room. I felt all the random anger leave my body as quickly as it came.

Why did I just get a huge mood swing and assault Corey? Must be side effects of the drugs they gave me in the hospital.

Anyway, I head to lunch. I don't meet Theo in the library because I know I'm being watched. One of the pack members is always around, keeping an eye on me.