Memories

Asher's POV

The whole gang was at my house. Jordan was home from work, sitting beside me on the couch. Liam was on my other side, talking about nothing. "So then I threw the ball and we won the game. That's the story of how I saved the day with my light up sketchers!"

Scott said in a firm voice, "Liam. Stop." Liam nodded, obeying Scott. "Okay, so we have a few different ways to strike up the memories. First, we could dump you in a bath full of ice until you're basically dead." My eyes shot up to Scott, he ignored my shocked stare. "Second option is aromatherapy. So we'll make it smell like the woods in here until you get your memories back."

Jordan shook his head, "Scott, you better not stink up my house. Plus I don't think that's how aromatherapy works."

Scott shrugged. "Another option is reenactment. We'll go out into the woods. Stiles and Mason will make bird noises. Corey and Lydia can break sticks. And Derek and Malia can stomp on leaves!"

I stood up abruptly, "Okay, as much as I would love that, it's not going to work. This is all so stupid! Nothing will work, alright? Just give me time."

I head away, leaving to my room. I collapse on my bed, resting my eyes.

After a couple minutes, Theo walked in. "What are you doing in here?" I question as I sit up.

He makes a small smile, closing the door. "I told them that I have a way of convincing people. Which I do, clearly. I mean, I started my own army when I was seventeen and I just convinced them that I knew what I was doing." I laughed quietly as he shrugged.

He sat on my bed, remembering the last time we were both on it. I laughed, knowing what he was thinking of.

I gently placed my lips onto his. He moved his hand to my face. I pulled him close before feeling a strange amount of adrenaline hit me. I yanked Theo onto my lap. He gasped softly, clearly not expecting me to do such a top thing.

I feel so comfortable with Theo, that I apparently start getting my memories back. There's a man, or a werewolf. He had bright glowing blue eyes. The werewolf said something before he dug his claws into my stomach.

I kiss Theo's neck lovingly before a noise in my head caught my attention. It was like a call, a call that I couldn't deny. I opened my eyes, pulling my face away from Theo. He opened his eyes too, gazing curiously into mine. Then the call became too much, forcing me to go to it.

I stood up, somehow being able to hold Theo's weight. He gasped, letting go of me. He grabbed my hand as I tried to walk away. I got pulled into him, feeling like a rag doll.

I mumble, "I'm really sorry about this, babe." I suddenly throw my fist into his face, successfully knocking him out. I drop him on the ground and walk out of my room. I pass the group without a word. A few watch me as I walk to the door.

Isaac finally says something, "Ash, where are you going?"

I glance back, "Doesn't matter. But you should probably go check on Theo. Get him some ice so his pretty face doesn't bruise too bad."

With that, I leave my home.

I journey through the woods, following the invisible string. Eventually I end up at a large tree stump. A man stands by it. He spots me almost immediately, "Asher Lahey! So good to see you again!"

I watch him, curiously. "Who are you?"

He smirks, "Well I'm Peter, Peter Hale. And I'm the one that has given you great gifts."