Second Pack Meeting

Asher's POV

Everything seemed so scary but numb at the same time. Ever since that night in the woods, everything has been more dangerous.

After only sleeping for half an hour, I got out of bed. I could hear voices downstairs. I ruffled my curls and left the room.

When I made it to the small kitchen/living room, their voices stopped. I glanced to Isaac on the couch when he spoke up, "Ash, what're you doing?"

I roll my eyes and keep walking towards the fridge. "I'm getting food. I haven't actually eaten anything in days." They all slowly got back into their conversation.

"Should we call Peter?" Derek asks.

"I don't know. I think we should wait to see if anything happens." Scott tells the older man.

I turn to them and question, "Who's Peter?"

"My uncle." Derek says in monotone.

Stiles cuts in, "And he's crazy. Like Theo but older and funnier."

I quietly laugh, grabbing all my food in one arm. Which includes: a bag of chips, a whole box of fruit snacks, three string cheeses, a box of Cheez-Itz, and a gallon of apple juice.

When I start walking off, I realize Theo was standing near. So I said to Stiles as I got up to Theo, "But I doubt this Peter bitches more than Theo."

Stiles laughs out loud, "You're so right!"

I use my empty hand to reach up and pat Theo's cheek roughly. He just stares down at me.

I can tell the rest of the people in the room immediately got tense when I touched Theo. They probably think he'll snap and try to stab me.

I use one hand to squeeze his cheeks together before I let go. I grab one of my string cheeses and put the tip in his mouth even though it's still in the package.

"If you haven't eaten that by the time I come back, I will physically feed it to you." I see the sides of his mouth turn up slightly. He finally broke, but he keeps his smile small.

I walk towards my room but hear Isaac say, "I think he will literally come back and make you eat it."

And I just know Theo mumbled, "I know."

Stiles' confused voice speaks up after a moment, "Did he just squish Theo's cheeks...?"

I smile as I get into my room. The reason why I gave Theo some food was because I know for a fact that he probably hasn't eaten in days. I can't possibly get us both alone anymore so I had to do something right there.

I put the snacks onto my bed before heading back to the group. I see Theo has at least unwrapped the cheese and taken a small bite. But that's not good enough. I calmly walk to him, gaining everyone's attention again.

They watch in anticipation as I take the cheese from Theo's hand and try to maneuver it into his mouth. But his lips are closed as he stares down at me.

I sigh out of frustration, reaching my other hand up to grab his cheeks again. I forcefully open his mouth and stick the whole piece in his mouth. I let go of his mouth and push on his chin to get him to chew. He takes slow bites.

"Come on, you can chew faster than that. With a jawline like that it better actually work!" I laugh at my own joke and poke Theo in his stomach.

Isaac speaks from the couch, "Did my brother just hit on Theo Raeken?"

I glance to the group and wink dramatically, "You know I did."

With that, I leave the room once again. I sit against my door, listening to their conversation since it's clearly about me. They're talking about the possibilities of me being a werewolf. Which I'm not, clearly. Still just that hormonal gay.