In Trouble

Isaac slammed the front door as we got home. I sighed and tried to walk to my room. He started yelling, "What the hell has gotten into you? I might not love Theo but damn! I would never say that! It's not all his fault that he killed people! Most of this town has killed someone!" I glanced behind me in shock. What does he mean, most of the people have killed someone?

He closes his mouth, regretting his words. He sighs and speaks again, softer, "Look, don't be an asshole. Now most of them think you suck. Don't you want to make friends?"

I roll my eyes. "Isaac, I don't care about friendship. Theo will forgive me. But I don't care. I also don't care about what your friends think of me! They're not my friends. You act like they're your wolf pack or something!" Ok so I may have been testing him... but it worked. His eyes snapped to mine, he stared at me in shock. I kept the annoyed face, acting like I didn't know about the supernatural. I scoff and go to my room. I slam my door and whip out my phone. I text Theo immediately.

It's Isaac isn't it?

He answers back, What?

He's a werewolf.

How did you find out?

I mentioned how his group seem like a wolf pack. Who else? Please tell me.

Not over text. Meet me in the reserve in 20 minutes.

Ok

I put my phone in my pocket and rush out of my room. I hurry towards the door but I'm stopped by Isaac and Jordan standing in front of me. I gulp as they stare at me, arms crossed. Jordan uses his older brother voice, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um, just out. I have plans." I mumble, watching my feet.

"Isaac told me about what you said. You're grounded. Go back to your room." My eyebrows stitch together in anger. I glare at my brothers and scoff.

I ignore them and try to walk past. Jordan swings an arm in front of me. I huff and push on his chest. He steps back at the force, almost running into Isaac. I run past, open the door, and sprint onto the street. I hear Isaac and Jordan running after me. But I run faster than I ever was in gym class. I know that Isaac won't tire easily since he's a werewolf but I just keep going. The need to see Theo keeps me going. The love I have for Theo will always keep me going.