05 - Microchip

Jack, Evan, Zack and Cody were tied up in Bailey and London's room. The twins were back to back while Jack and Evan were back to back in

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" Cody said.

"Excuse me, sir," Zack said, "could you tie his mouth shut please?"

As the henchman left, Cody exclaimed, "Aargh, I really hate you!"

"We get it, Cody! You hate us!" Jack said. "Move on!"

Evan smirked.

"We gotta get outta here!" Zack said.

Zack and Cody begin to spin around in their chairs.

"Okay, this isn't working," Zack said.

Jack groaned.

"Wait, I think I can reach your phone from your back pocket," Zack said. He began reaching it for it. "Oh, oh! I got it... here."

He managed to get it to Cody.

"Call Bailey," Zack said.

"Oh, I'm out of minutes," Cody said. "I'll just have to send her a text."

"Does it matter how you get to her?" Evan asked. "Just get her to help us!"

Cody rolled his eyes.

Cody took off his shoes and started using his feet to type on his phone.

"Oh, okay, I think," Cody said. "I want Bailey to know that it's natural for relationships to suffer its up and downs. In nature, they're going to..."

"Just type help!" Jack said. "Is it that hard to type in help?"

Cody sent the text and an argument began between the four boys.

They stopped arguing the moment they began hearing voices outside.

"Someone's coming," Evan said.

"Oh, maybe it's Bailey," Zack said, hopeful.

Red Finer stepped in.

"It's Red Finger!" Cody explained.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious," Jack said. "We definitely needed a reminder of who she is."

Cody rolled his eyes and Jack and shook his head.

"Oh, thank goodness, we were grabbed by a couple of goons -" Zack began.

The henchmen entered behind Red Finger.

"Goons?" one of the demanded.

Evan's jaw dropped slightly.

Unlike his friends, Jack wasn't as terrified as his friends. He has seen a lot more scarier things than this.

"Oh," Cody said, fearfully, "you are aware that we kids have appropriated the term 'goon' and turned it into a positive, like 'What's up, my goon?' or 'that car's totally gooned out.'"

"Shut up," Red Finger said.

"Please, Cody, shut the hell up!" Jack begged.

"You too!" Red Finger turned to Jack.

"Yeah, okay," Jack said.

"When I spoke to head quarters," Red Finger said, "they said that my contact was fished out of the sea by a Russian trawler."

"Oh, maybe that was the guy Smith threw overboard!" Zack realized.

"Ya think?" Evan said, turning his head to Zack.