18 - Bachelor Party

Jack followed Esteban, Evan and the twins onto the Sky Deck. They were catching up when they got to the smoothie bar.

"Oh, Marcus, Bailey, this is our buddy, Esteban, from the Tipton hotel," Zack said.

"Hey, nice to meet you," Marcus said.

He extended his hand to shake Esteban's.

"Cody's told me a lot about you," Bailey said as Esteban shook Marcus's hand.

"Oh, he has mentioned you too," Esteban said.

Esteban turned to Cody.

"You're right," Esteban said. "The light does dance off her hair in a magical kaleidoscope of wonder."

Bailey chuckled.

"I condition it with pigs' milk," Bailey smiled.

Jack's mouth hung open slightly.

"Pigs' milk?" Evan repeated.

"Oh, and I am thrilled to meet you, Mr. L'il Little," Esteban said, turning his attention to Marcus. "Your song was huge hut in my country. That is until your freakishly high voice made the sheep stop smiling and the village almost starved."

"Sorry, my," Marcus then imitated a sheep, "baa-d."

London began walking past the group and Esteban instantly recognized her.

"Oh, Miss. London!" Esteban said, excitedly.

"Esteban!" London said. "Oh, thank goodness."

She threw her backpack into his arms.

"I am so tired of carrying that bag around. Whew!"

Jack looked at her confused.

"I am no longer a bellhop," Esteban informed her. "I am now the hotel's assistant night manager." 

"Hey, that's great, Esteban," Jack smiled.

"Oh, goody!" London said, excitedly. "Then I don't have to tip you."

"So, bug news," Evan said, changing the subject, "Esteban is going to get married on the ship."

Bailey gasped. "A wedding? How romantic."

Bailey turned to her boyfriend.

"I've always pictured our wedding outdoors," she told Cody, "in the sun, surrounded by nature."

"Hm," Jack said. "Sounds like a nice wedding."

"Right?" Bailey said, excitedly.

"Really?" Cody said not on board with the idea.

"Really? Because I've always pictured our wedding in the grand hall of the palace of Wardenburg, steps from where Einstein was born."

"Nerd," Evan said.

Cody glared at him.

"Outdoors!" Bailey said.

"Okay."

"This ship," Esteban said, setting London's backpack on a table, "is the perfect place for me and my Francesca to get married. But..."

He turned around to the rest of the group.

"There is only one problem."

"Yeah?" Jack raised his eyebrows.

"She found out you aren't rich?" London asked.

"No."

"Wait. You found out she isn't rich?"

"Wait, I'm lost. Who isn't rich?" London asked.