13 - Crossing Jordin

Jack and Evan sat at the smoothie bar, talking to Zack and Cody as they worked.

Bailey came rushing over to them.

"Guys, I have the most amazing news!" she exclaimed, excitedly. "You'll never ever, ever guess what it is, never ever. Guess what!"

"The Swedish bikini team came on board and the lotion boy missed the boat," Zack guessed.

"Why do you always guess that?" Bailey asked.

"Because if I say it enough, one day, it might really happen," Zack said, hopefully.

"Judging by your level of excitement," Cody began.

Jack and Evan groaned.

"Here we go," Jack rolled his eyes.

Cody glared at Jack.

"I can only assume that botanists have successfully cross pollinated the rhododendron with the periwinkle, creating the 'rhode - winkle,'" Cody said.

"Why does everything have be some science related shit?" Jack asked.

Bailey pinched him but at this point, it doesn't hurt as much as it did in the beginning.

"First of all, watch your language," Bailey snapped at Jack.

He rolled his eyes at her.

"And, uh, no," she responded to Cody's guess.

"Yes!" Cody exclaimed, excitedly. "Then the race is still on."

"What's happening, Bailey?" Evan asked.

"Jordin Sparks is on the boat!" she exclaimed happily.

"Jordin Sparks?" Evan said in shock.

"What?" Jack said. "She's here?" he stood up.

"I love her," Cody said. "I voted for her like a hundred times on Idol."

Bailey gasped when she spotted Marcus walking onto the Sky Deck.

"Oh, Marcus!" she said. "Jordin Sparks is on the boat! Can you please get me an autograph?"

"Sparky?" Marcus said, pretending to be excited.

"Yeah!"

"No," he said, bluntly.

"W - why not?" Bailey asked.

"Well, the last time I saw her, I was hanging out with Fergie and Flo Rida," Marcus explained. "And now I'm hanging out with... you guys."

"Hey!" Evan said, offended.

"What's the problem with us, huh?" Jack asked, crossing his arms. "Are you embarrassed of us?"

"Not you two," Marcus assured Jack and Evan, giving them a smile. "It's them."

The rest of the group looked at Marcus, offended.

"Miss. Sparks, it is such an honor to have you on board," Mr. Mosby told Jordin Sparks.

"Oh my..." Jack began in a quiet voice.

"That's Jordin Sparks," Evan finished in the same quiet voice.

"Thank you," she smiled.

"What?" Marcus said, turning around.

He saw Jordin and turned back to the group and began screaming.

He covered himself with a towel and ran off.

"And he's embarrassed by us." Zack said.

"Thank you so much for doing a couple of concerts for our guests," Mr. Mosby said, gratefully.