11 - Childhood

Evan followed Jack into their room.

"Come on, man, I'm sorry," Evan said. "I've said it like forty times."

"I'll kill you the next time you say anything about my family's money," Jack turned to face Evan.

"Good thing there won't be a next time," Evan said.

Jack rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, right," Jack said, crossing his arms above his chest.

"I promise, there won't," Evan said.

Jack shook his head.

Zack entered Jack and Evan's room and Marcus followed him in.

"What do you want, Zack?" Jack said, quite annoyed.

"I need your guys' help," Zack said. "Marcus here never had a proper childhood."

"Oh, no, are you trying to bum me out?" Evan said, his smile dropped his face.

"No," Zack said, "but Marcus never got to be kid, so we're going to have fifteen years of childhood in a day."

"Are we going to get into trouble by this?" Jack asked, hoping not to get into trouble today.

"Maybe, maybe not," Zack shrugged, "we'll find out."

Jack and Evan glanced at each.

"And you're okay with this, Marcus?" Jack asked.

"Honestly," Marcus said, "I don't know, but I guess it's worth a shot."

It was a jam - packed day for the four. Jack, Evan and Zack made sure that Marcus did everything that he missed out on when he was kid.

The four rode kid sized tricycle.

As they rode around the sky deck, Zack called for the group in front of him to watch out only to bump into a woman and a box dropped what was inside.

Jack slowed down.

"Sorry," he apologized, "for my friend."

Once he realized they were holding a funeral his face fell.

"Oh, god, I am so sorry for your lose," Jack said. 

"Coming through!" Zack called as he, Marcus, Woody, and Evan continued to ride their tricycle.

The crowd moved out of the way.

"What are you? Five?" Mr. Mosbey demanded.

Jack stood up from the tricycle as his friends continued to pedal away.

"Stop!" Mr. Moseby commanded.

"You didn't say 'Simon says!'" Marcus pointed out.

"Oh!"

Jack watched with his mouth hung slightly open.

"I am so sorry, Mr. Moseby," Jack apologized to the manager. 

"You're a part of this too, Jack?" Mr. Moseby snapped.

"Yes, and -"

"I expected more from you!"

"No, you shouldn't," Jack said. "You really shouldn't."

Mr. Mosbey opened his mouth in disbelief as Jack took off after his friends. 

The five of them soon planned out a prank where they planned to throw water balloons at London.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Marcus said, stopping Evan and Zack from throwing them at London.