Chapter 6

Butcher banged on the door, a french rap was playing loudly inside. A black haired woman answered it, she had the bluest eyes the girl had ever seen. She looked surprised to see Billy.

"Morning, love." he smiled at her "Frenchie about?" he asked.

As she was about to reply, her eyes landed on Hughie and she began messing with his face. She grabbed at it, pinched it and then let go. She smiled at Butcher and got inside, leaving the door open for them to enter. The kid looked at the man, looking for an answer.

"You'll love this guy." he simply said and entered the place, leaving the other two to decide if they wanted to come or not.

The music was so loud that Butcher had to scream multiple times for the guy to hear. The woman turned off the music. Frenchie had a gun in hand, cleaning his mouth from the sweat dripping off his face.

"Monsieur Charcuter." the guy said, recognizing the man. Billy showed off a little, smiling at Frenchie "This is a surprise. Good to see you."

"Good to see you too, mate."

Frenchie scratched his head.

"Means you brought that 40,000 you owe me?" he asked, sniffing right after "I mean, why else would you show your face around here?"

"Because I've got something even better for you." Butcher said, walking around the table to Frenchie "How would you like to double your money?"

They both began to laugh, while Hughie and (Y/n) looked at them, finding it all really suspicious. Though, the girl could surely remember Frenchie's face from somewhere.

"The double of zero is zero." he stopped laughing "Who is- Mon ange?" he got closer to the girl, grabbing her arms and showing a big smile on his face.

"Ah! I knew it! I actually know you!" she exclaimed, smiling to herself.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did that day." he said, hugging her tight and kissing both sides of her face.

"You both... Know each other?" Hughie asked, pointing to one another quickly.

"Well, kinda." she shrugged, finally free from the french man's arms.

"She saved a friend of mine. I was so high I kept calling her 'mon ange' through the entire process. And it stuck." he explained, still smiling like an idiot.

"It stuck for the day, 'cause I never saw you again. You disappeared from the campus after that."

"Well, shit happens." he simply said, smiling sorrowfully, which the girl didn't fail to notice "Now, who is he?" he pointed at Hughie.

"This guy? Oh, this here is Hughie Campbell. We're, uh, working a little job together." Billy said.

"And he's still alive?" they both laughed again.

"You and I worked together, and you're still in one piece." Butcher continued.

"Am I?" Frenchie asked, pissed that the man didn't care for anyone's feelings.

"Look, do you want to know what the fucking job is or not?" the bearded man got closer to the french.

Frenchie didn't say anything and grabbed a shirt that was beside the table, putting it on before heading outside. The trio followed him to the car, Billy grabbed a stun baton from Frenchie's table and headed to the back of the vehicle.

"Open it." Butcher told Frenchie.

"Who is in there?" he asked, looking angrily at the man.

"Where's your sense of adventure, Frenchie?" he said and lit the baton, making the thing crackle loudly.