Chapter 8

(Y/n) was sleeping upstairs, Frenchie's jacket serving as a pillow. She heard a big noise coming from downstairs, waking her up from her not so comfortable sleep. She noticed that there was sunlight seeping through the wooden planks on the windows.

She walked sleepily down the stairs, seeing Frenchie grab the stun baton they used on Translucent. She walked up to the three, leaning on the table.

"What are you doing?" Butcher asked, furrowing his brows.

"Shocking our invisible friend. I need him unconscious." the french man said, a crazy look on his face.

"Why?" Butcher asked again.

"Because I got it." he responded, holding the door handle with force, yanking it open and shocking the man, making him scream before passing out.

And so, the french man built a device, a bomb planted on the supe's ass. Just to make sure they get all the information they want. As they waited for the man to wake up again, they made small talk, it was awkward, but it was all forgotten when they heard Translucent wake up again.

"What the... Something doesn't feel right." the man said, probably feeling pain in his private areas.

"Oh, I'll bet." Billy joked.

"I'm not ashamed to admit I have outdone myself." Frenchie smiled, looking at Butcher, he then crouched down, looking at the nothing that was the superhero "Now, the problem is the skin, no? It's hard like diamonds. But then I realized, it's just your shell that is hard, huh? Like a turtle. But your insides, they are like the rest of ours, soft. So, how do you get to the squishy insides? Through the mouth? Non. The stomach acid, gag reflex. If I stick something down your throat, you may vomit it up." he scratched his head "There's truly only one way..."

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Translucent asked shocked.

"He stuck a lump of plastique up your bum, son." Butcher smiled at the supe.

(Y/n) held in a laugh, her closed fist in front of her mouth.

"Ass bomb." Frenchie said, before holding his hand up, high fiving the girl.

The hero slowly appeared, his eyes as wide as plates.

"Oh, my God." he whispered.

"Now, you stick a little finger up there and try to fish it out. Bang. I trigger this-" Butcher pointed to the device on his hand "Also bang. Savvy?" he smiled.

"Oh, please don't kill me." he began crying, tears building up in his eyes "I'll do anything." he held his arms up "I'll tell you about A-Train. That's what the kid wants, right?" he looked at Hughie, the group too looked at the kid "I-I don't know where A-Train was going to that night he killed the girl, okay? But I know where he was coming from."

"What? Where?" Hughie got closer to the cage.

"Popclaw's. He fucking loves her. He doesn't think anyone knows, but I know. I know a lot of things. But he's there every night. Maybe... Now, even." he shrugged.

"Popclaw? That's the hero with the...-" Hughie tried.

"The porn movies?" she asked, trying herself to remember, making Butcher and Hughie look at her weird "What? She's good."

"Anyone knows what A-Train was doing, it's Popclaw. But that's all I know about that, I swear to Christ. But I'll tell you anything else you want. Just ask." he smiled, actually afraid for his life for the first time in forever.

Billy looked at (Y/n) and Hughie, pointing with his head that they should leave.

"Wait. Wait. Wait." the hero tried "Just... Ask anything."