Chapter 3

The three walked in silence the rest of the way. Hughie was nervous, he didn't know what was happening or why, but (Y/n) seemed to be having fun, there was a persistent smile on her face and her eyes wouldn't leave Butcher's ass. Hughie broke the uncomfortable silence asking about the place.

"Where are we?"

"Keep your mouth shut." the man simply said.

He walked up to a door and banged on it, waiting a few seconds before a guy opened the peephole and looked at him.

"Harry! Got your message: thank you for being an upstanding citizen." he said smiling at the guy.

"You know that this is fucking police brutality, man. You know what they'll do to me if they catch me letting you in." he said, looking guilty, while Butcher just seemed annoyed.

"Not half of what I'll do if you don't."

That seemed to scare the guy, since he closed the peephole.

"Did he just say you were... Police?" Hughie asked, completely confused.

"Yeah. You know, a cop, a fed, all the same to a twat like that." he shrugged.

The guy let them in, Butcher entered the place, but Hughie just kept staring around until (Y/n) pushed him in.

Right as they entered, the first thing they noticed was a couple fucking mid air. Hughie and (Y/n) had their jaws open wide, the kid had his face twisted in disgust and the girl was smiling, finding all of it too funny.

"Holy shit." Hughie said.

"That's hot." (Y/n) whispered.

"Pick your jaws up off the floor and try to blend in." Butcher said, walking casually in the middle of the room, the two behind them lost in their own words.

"This is the only place the supes can scratch their filthy little itch without the paps taking snaps." the man said as they walked in the middle of the atrocities going on in the room.

"Wait, wait. That's Ezekiel." Hughie pointed out the christian supe "The 'Capes for Christ' guy that preaches for 'pray the gay away' shit."

"That's fucking ironical." (Y/n) said as the guy stretched himself to another table to give another guy a handjob.

"And now he's the meat in the 'manwich'. Fucking hypocrite." Butcher concluded, passing by the flesh that's hanging in the middle of the room and in between the two tables.

That Harry guy from earlier took them to the control room. He sat down at the computer and Butcher told him to look for a specific day and hour.

"Keep going forward. That's it. Further, further. There, there. Stop." he told the guy, stopping the frame at A-Train sitting on a table inside the club.

"Wait, wait, wait. A-Train's...here right now?" Hughie began to shake, just fearing having to encounter the guy again.

"At the top right corner it says it's from yesterday." (Y/n) said, getting closer to see the timestamp.

"Turn it up." Butcher told the guy.

The scene began with A-Train alone, but another supe soon joined him, bringing their beers, sitting beside the man and talking about Robin's death.

"I cannot believe you ran through a bitch."

"You wanna hear something crazy?" A-Train said "I ran through this bitch so fast that I swallowed one of her molars. Like a bug on the fucking freeway." after he said that (Y/n) grabbed Hughie's hand, gripping it tight, as if saying it'll be alright.