1

'Phyyyy I'm so tired ' jake though.

He was now standing outside looking at the apartment.

'Is this the right address '  jake though,  he then goes inside and looks for his number

'Is this the right address ' jake though, he then goes inside and looks for his number .

'05'

Jake saw the number in his key and goes to his apartment. The apartment had only two floors in generaly 10 rooms or something like that.
While he was opening the door one boy came inside .

Jake noticed him and looked at him smiling.

"Hey-" jake said to the boy, he was pale and had black hairs and tall . He looked really tired like he is dead . The boy only goes to the next floor without talking Ignoring jake.

Jake then looked behind him to see If someone was there , but no one was there .

'Rude' jake though. He then goes inside his apartment.

'Woww old but good ' jake said and continued to look his apartment.

It was small it had only one bedroom bathroom , kitchen and living room were in one room And a balcony.

Jake took his luggage and goes to bedroom.
The room wasn't small or big. For jake it was enough. He then sat down in the bed .

'I need to nap' jake though and lied down in his bed looking at the ceiling.
He then though about the boy he saw earlier.

'He looked strange '

Jake then fall asleep with his shoes on and everything.

.

Time passed and jake woke up his head ached. He took his phone and saw the time and it was 7pm .

'Ouu shit I sleept a lot ' jake said and got up from his bed going to bathroom to pee and wash his eyes.

He came out of the bathroom and saw that he didn't had nothing to eat . He decided to go tomorrow and buy groceries.

Jake then goes to balcony for some fresh air. He was looking at the moon .
He then heard something. He leaned and looked where the sound came .it came from the balcony on top of his. He then saw a boy in balcony looking sad and was talking .

Jake couldn't hear what he was saying. He couldn't understand.

'Is he the boy I saw today? I think yes ' jake though and decided to talk to him .

"Hey .... are you okay "jake said. Now the boy stopped what he was doing and looked down and saw jake there smiling at him .

The boy then only looked at him with poker face and didn't say nothing.

"I'm talking to you ....oh by the way do you have something to eat....I dont have foo- " Jake stopped talking when he saw that the boy wasn't in the balcony anymore.

"Where did he go. The fuck " jake said to himself and goes inside . It was cold.

"Why is he so rude... I don't have no one here its so boring " jake said to himself and goes out of his apartment .

He saw a old lady there she looked like she was in her 70s . She was watering one bucked with flower next to the corner if the floor .

"Hey granny "jake said approaching her smiling. She then looked at jake and smiled .

"Oh hey young boy ... are you new here ?" The lady asked .

"Yes ... but I don't know no one here ."jake said looking down .

"Ohh then have you ate something? If not then come I'll give you something to eat " the lady said .

" okay ...and how should I call you ?" Jake asked her.

"I'm Charlotte but you can call me granny too I love it " charlotte said . Jake only hummed and they go to granny's apartment.

They ate and granny telling jake stories . Jake was happy . He wasn't now alone he have granny .

After some time jake now left and goes to his apartment.

"Thank you granny ." Jake said.

"Oh no need to thank me son... you're always welcomed " Charlotte said and closed the door.

Jake now was about to open his door but that boy came .

"Dont talk to her . Its only me and you in this apartment " he said and then left.

Jake was confused.

'Is he stupid or something ' jake said and goes inside .

.

Hey thanks for reading it .