10

A/n : warning creepy gif .

"Where am I?" Jake asked

Sunghoon was there with him and he heard that jake was talking and he approaches jake .

"Jake.... can you hear me now" Sunghoon asked . Now Jake statyed quiet and then only nodded.

"Good....do you mind telling me what happened to you?" Sunghoon asked jake .

"I'm not sure what happened and why am I here " jake asked and now jake got shy , he couldn't stay near sunghoon.

"Oh dont worry ....I-I didn't do nothing to you.....its that I saw you lying on the ground near that bitchs door." Sunghoon said. Jake then made a questionable face.

"Charlotte " sunghoon answered.

"Eii you don't have to call her a bitch , trust me she is a nice person " jake said and sunghoon decided not to say anything.

Now its was quite and no one talked .
Sunghoon then decided to break the silence.

"Jake"

Jake then looked at him and sunghoon continued.

"Look I know you dont trust me and........you probably think I'm stupid or something but listen......I'm telling the truth " sunghoon said

"The truth . What truth ....you dont make no sense " jake said.

"That this house is haunte- " sunghoon

"Stop oh my God.  I can't believe you ..." jake said

"But why .....why dont u believe me , I'm telling you the truth " sunghoon

"Can you stop . I dont believe in this shit , and who are you to me to believe you ....you're only a stranger that I saw in this apartment nothing else" jake said and then got up to leave .

"Where are you going?" Sunghoon asked.

"Non of your BUSINESS " jake.

"You HAVE TO BELIEVE ME THAT IM TELLING THE TRUTH " sunghoon then yelled and tried to stop jake but jake run away .

"YOU'RE STUPID I SWEAR "Jake yelled back and he left to his apartment.

Sunghoon now was alone in his apartment and he just leaned in the wall and took a deep breath .

'What I am to you huh.....I though that we are something else ' sunghoon though and his tears slowly rolled in his cheek.

"You have to believe me ....they want your soul " sunghoon whispered.

.

'Heheh  good' someone saw what happened and smirked .

.

Jake now was in his apartment closing the door with force and very loudly and he sat in the couch putting his elbows in his thighs and his head in his hands .
He then starte to move his legs up and down .

"You dont make no sense......what am going to do ......what am I going to do" jake said to himself.

He was moving his legs up and down and he heard a noise coming from corridor.  Jake then slowly goes out of the apartment and heard that the sound was coming from the basement.

Jake the slowly approaches more and he saw there a lady lying there.  Here face was full with blood , he couldn't see it clearly.

"H-help....help m-me " the lady said and before jake could do something the lady just disappeared.  Like someone took her with them . Then someone looked at Jake.

"SHIT" jake said and he fall in his ass trying to get away from it

"SHIT" jake said and he fall in his ass trying to get away from it .

He then got up really fast and he goes inside his apartment closing the door and then locking it .

"What was that .... dont tell me..." jake talked to himself

'I should see sunghoon .....but its embarrassing now ' jake though and he is In his room now in his bed and shaking cuz he was scared .

Jake then was staying in his bed with a blanket around his body then he heard his bathroom door opened making a creepy sound. Jake then didn't though twice he just run out of his room and approaches and goes upstairs and to sunghoons apartment.

He arrived there and knocked really fast . Sunghoon then opened the door and jake immediately goes inside.

"What happened?" Sunghoon asked jake

"I I-I saw something " jake answered .

.

Thank you