17(Final)

Sunghoon now only needed to fight with her .

'I'll do it ' sunghoon though he then was standing there but out of nowhere Elizabeth made his world different,  he saw himself in the middle of one big room with full mirrors and doors.

"HEY WHAT IS THIS " sunghoon yelled . She only kept running around him really fast and laughing like a witch .

"Hahahahah you cant kill me and you cant see that boy again " she keeps laughing and running it made sunghoon going insane .

"STOP MOVING " sunghoon screamed then she stoped and now was chasing sunghoon trying to kill him . Sunghoon then ran aways but every door he would open , in each room there would be something scary and it made sunghoon not to enter them.

He can see now only himself in the mirrors he cant see Elizabeth she only is talking and it made sunghoon so crazy his mind was blowing.

"AGHHH PLEASE STOP " sughoon said then Elizabeth stoped now sunghoon couldn't hear her or see her .

'Where did she go?' Sunghoon though and he kept looking around the room incase she was there. Then something hit sunghoon and it made him to fall on the ground then Elizabeth now was standing there looking down at sunghoon.  Her was was really creepy and scary. She then smiled at sunghoon and took him with her really high and she was holding sunghoon with one hand . Sunghoon wigled his legs .

"You are really stupid to think that you are stronger than me " she said then she just opened her mouth and tried to bite sunghoon but sunghoon just hit her hand and it made to drop sunghoon . Now sunghoon fall he screamed while falling he then hit the floor .

"AKCC" sunghoon yelled in pain he tried to get up but his legs were shaking and his world was moving really fast .

He then opened his eyes and saw himself in the mirror.

"Pathetic....you really are useless....I need to die but I cant I will save Jake 'sunghoon said to himself.

He then got up and Elizabeth just was about to hit sunghoon buy sunghoon took a glass that he saw on the ground and stabbed her in her eye . She then screamed in pain .

"You are the weakest one " Sunghoon said and she then triped and fell when she heard sunghoon say that .

Sunghoon then stabbed a lot of times with glasses .

"You should die.... even your son didn't want you  " sunghoon yelled while kicking her in the stomach.

She then yelled and became even more weak . She kept trying to survive but sunghoon was angry in this moment he didn't knew what he was doing only attacked her with pace of glasses and stabbing her . Then Elizabeth just kept shaking and now they were in the apartments basement.

'She's more weak ' sunghoon though when he was looking for the bottle he goes to take it when he found it but someone hit him in his back. It was Elizabeth who throws him a pace of glass.  Now sunghoons body hurts but he just took the glass off of him .

"You fucking bitch.  YOU.WILL.DIE.TONIGHT " sunghoon said in each word he punched her then the apartment started to shake and the walls started to crack and some fell . Then he looked at Elizabeth she was now really small like sunghoons arm size .

"ELIZABETH DIANE "sunghoon yelled her name .
She then said " say bye to your lover " then she just became sand .

Sunghoon then screamed. "NOO COME BACK BRING JAKE BACK " sunghoon kept yelling he then noticed that the apartment was falling and he just took the bottle and put her sand there and goes outside . When he was outside there was no apartment anymore it was falling slowly. 

Sunghoon then goes to her grave . It was near so it took him only 5 minutes while running , he then started to dig and it stared to rain . When he was digging he saw her coffin and when he opened it shocked him.

"JAKE "  sunghoon yelled when he saw jake there with her . Jake was asleep . Sunghoon then took jake aways from her . The grave became muddy cuz it was raining so much . Sunghoon then goes out of the grave and places jake on the ground he then goes back in and took the bottle and put it in her mouth whole closing her mouth with a kick .

"EAT IT BITCH " sunghoon said then he started to get out but he couldn't. The grave now was full with Mudd.  He tried to get out and tried he even choked by the rain but after some times of him trying, he finally got out he just took jake with him and while walking and jake in his back sleeping .

The sky became now clear . It was morning.  Sunghoon then just fall when he arrived in a safe place , he was so tired and his body was full with scratches. Sunghoon then looked at the sky and then fainted .

.

"Sunghoon.....sunghoon ....Sunghoon "

sunghoon then woke up breathing . He then looked at his right and saw jake there crying his eyes out .

"I THOUGHT THAT YOU DIED "jake said and hugged sunghoon .

"Are you okay Jake....I was so worried when I could find you "sunghoon said placing his hands in Jake's cheeks . Jake then nodded his head kissing sunghoons palms .

"and she wont come back anymore . I did it " sunghoon said now jake hugged him really tight it made sunghoon to Yelp now jake stoped and looked at him .

"Are you fine " jake said and sunghoon hummed but jake didn't believed him he then looked at sunghoons back and saw a lot of scratches and the stab.
Jake then gasped .

"SUNGHOON ...."jake said he then started to cry . "You said you were fine ....look at you it's all because of me " jake said and kept crying making crying noises.

"Dont cry ...I'm fine seriously...it ended now so dont worry " sunghoon said and hugged jake . After some times of jake helping sunghoon with his wounds . Ties the wounds with his shirt cuz he had a hoodie on.

Now they stood up and they walked away from there . They were walking in the middle of the road now . There was no car .

They looked so weak in this moment. Jake was helping sunghoon to walk . Sunghoon was leaning on jake .

They kept walking.

"What are we gonna to do now " jake asked sunghoon. The sun shines brightly now.

"Hummm i guess ........date?" Sunghoon said now making jake to smile at sunghoon and they both giggled.

" ᴵ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ "jake said like a whisper but sunghoon heard him

"I love you too....if I didn't I wouldn't have done this all . "Sunghoon said and kissed Jake's head . They only smiled and continued walking on the road .

.

Thank you for reading it . I'm not really confident on my endings but still I tried my best . Hope you like it cuz I enjoyed writing this . Also thanks you very much engenes yall make me so happy . I hope it's not a boring book and to disappoint you guys. 
Anyway thank you sm .

Dont forget that didi loves you ❤

I'll make more stories, currently I'm writing now one with jaywon it's on my draft when I'll finish it I'll post it for 3 days.