7

"Guyyyssss I'm scared now " sunoo said . All of them now are at heeseungs
house for a sleepover cuz they were scared to sleep at their own . Heeseung was alone his parents are busy with work and they are now out of town.

"Ehh why sacred we are now safe " heeseung said .

"But-but what if the ghost knows where we live .aiiiiii" sunoo said again.

"You think to much and I saw the ghost's face he looked like us " jungwon said . " what do you mean like us and how do you know it's a he" jay said .

"He looked young bitch it was a boy I saw it clearly dont make me sound dumb " jungwon answered.

"Guys guys let's forget about it now and let's sleep cuz its 5 in the morning " heeseung said and made everyone to sleep.

.

Next morning jake woke up , his head is aching again and he doesn't know why since the day he came here he started to have headaches.
He did his morning routine and now he was free , he decided to meet granny.

Jake now goes to granny's apartment.
"Heyy grannyy" Jake greeted Charlotte and she hugged him smiling.

"Jake son come in "Charlotte said and Jake goes in and sat in a couch.

Granny then brought jake some tea to drink.  "Here for you " she said .

"Ahh no need to granny " jake said trying to refuse it .

"Please don't reject it " Charlotte said and jake didn't know what to do but accept.  "Thank you " Jake said and took a sip of the tea.

They kept talking mostly Charlotte and jake sometimes telling her about his life .

"Soo as I was saying the boy you know who sunghoon..." Charlotte said .

"Yes" jake said

"He.....actually he is always alone and his parents died . " Charlotte said now making jake to look at her and feel sad about sunghoon .

"R-really ....how" jake asked.

"Ages ago, sunghoon and his parents were here but i dont know really what happened but his family died and he is the only one who survived he was 13 years old.  Since that day sunghoon didn't leave this apartment and he stuck here,  he doesn't even have friends " Charlotte said .

Now jake felt bad for sunghoon , he felt like crying . 'I shouldn't have called him rude he probably never talked with someone and he doesn't know how to ' jake though.

"Thank you for telling me but how do you know it ?" Jake then asked granny.

"Umm...I'm the oldest from all people from this apartment so I know everything " Charlotte said .

'Suspicious '  jake though and only hummed at her . After some times Charlotte said that she need to use the bathroom and now jake is alone in the living room.

Jake was looking around the room and he spotted something.  Jake then got curious , he wanted to know what is that . He got up and goes in the corner of the room where a piano was there but behind pianos there was something like a door.

'Secret room maybe ?' Jake though and he was about to to touch it but Charlotte came.

"What are you doing "she said really fast startling jake .

"N-nothing...is this piano yours ? " jake asked trying to sound like he was curious.

"Yes its mine " Charlotte said . "Oh good its so beautiful .....ah I need to go now granny thanks for the tea " jake said and left her apartment.

'Phyyy she would think that I'm a thief or something ' jake though and he walked  and he was In the stairs going down but sunghoon was coming up too and they bumped into each other.

"Oh I'm sorry-...sunghoon!" Jake said . He missed sunghoon but he was to shy to approach him.

"Where are you going?" Jake asked.

"Home obviously...what about you? Where were you?" Sunghoon asked jake .

"Oh I was at granny's , she is so nice " jake said smiling and sunghoon with a poker face .

"I'll get going now " jake said and was about to go but sunghoon stopped him by holding his wrist.  "What are you doi-"

Sunghoon took jake with him in his apartment and closing the door . He then throws jake in his bed.

"Akc " jake yelped . He then tried to stand up but sunghoon got on top of him pining his hands against the bed .

"Let me go oh my gosh " jake said trying to get rid of sunghoons grip .

"No ...I need to tell you something " sunghoon said . Now jake stopped moving.

"What ....and let me go please "jake said but sunghoon didn't let him go .

"This house is........

..is haunted "

.

Thank you .
Dang I really dont know what am I writing , hope you dont find it boring.