2

'You shouldn't have come here ' he thought.

.

Jake woke up it was morning now , his head hurts he didn't knew why , he then checked his phone and it was 9 in the morning. He decided to get up cuz he needed to buy something and clean the house a little .

Jake did his morning routine and wore a sweatshirt with wide leg jeans and sneakers

'Good' jake said checking himself in the mirror.  He then goes out of the apartment.

He called a taxi and he waited for the taxi at the entrance of the front yard .

That boy was in his room and was looking at jake from his window.

The taxi finally came and Jake got in and the taxi drove off.
Jake was looking from the window . The city was beautiful. Also he decided to move here cuz he wanted to travel everywhere.  His parents agreed with him and they let jake do wherever he wants . He is rich anyway.

The taxi now stopped and jake paid for the taxi. Now he was in a big market . Jake goes inside and bought a lot of food ,snacks ,juices , toilet papers etc,  he then tried to remember something in case he forgot.

'Oh right something for granny ' jake though and bought a chocolate for his granny . He was happy that the granny is in that apartment. 

Jake paid and now again he called a taxi and now he arrived in his apartment.

Jake now took the groceries he couldn't hold them ofcourse.  He then saw that boy in the yard sitting.

"Hey" jake yelled and now the boy looked at him. That boy decided to leave but stopped when jake said.

"Please dont leave I only need help " jake yelled back now the boy decided to help him . He goes there and took some bags with him and let some for jake .

" woah I thought you're weak "jake said looking at the boy but he didn't said nothing and continued walked.

'Rude' jake though.

They arrived now jake opened their door and goes inside letting sunghoon in too.

"You can let them there " jake pointed to the kitchen.  The boy then did what jake told him to. He then decided to leave.

"Hey where are you going?" Jake asked.

"ᴴᵒᵐᵉ" the boy said looking down .

"Oh okay .... and speak more loudly I couldn't hear you "jake said giggling. The boy then was ready to leave.

"Oh by the way what is your name " jake asked .

"You dont want to know " the boy said and left.

"What the fuck .. you are so rude " Jake said .

'What's wrong with him?!" Jake though , he then decide to mind his own business. He now made everything ready . It was 3pm he then decided to go and see granny .

Jake goes to granny's apartment and rings the bell .

Charlotte opened the door and saw jake there smiling.

"Oh jake come in.." Charlotte said smiling at him.

"Oh thank you granny but I cant , i just came here to give you this "jake said and giving granny a big chocolate.

"Ah no need to " Charlotte said .

"Eh please take it " jake said and now the granny took it . " thank you son" she said and closed the door. Jake then left .

The boy saw what happened and decided to not say anything.

'You will regret it' the boy said . Jake came to his floor and the boy decided to follow Jake.

"Umm I told you don't talk with no one here.  Its only me and you in this apartment " the boy said and then left.

Jake was again confused.

'The fuck...again.. he really is stupid ' jake though and goes inside .

.

Thank you