5

Now jake came to his apartment and he got ready to sleep . He lied in his bed and started to watch a tv and he fall asleep watching the TV.

It was now 00:00 , jake was sleeping peacefully. He then woke up by some noises .

"Agh"

"We~~ want~~soul~~" *echoed *

"BOOM "

jake then woke up by the loud noise.  Jake now turned on the lamp and he heard that it was coming from the room on top of his.

'Sunghoon ?'  Jake though and he just wore his slides and goes to sunghoons room,  he knocked on the door but no one open the door he waited a lot still no one opened the door.

Jake didn't wanted to go to his apartment but he was sleepy and sunghoon didn't open the door. Jake now is in his apartment and his head started to ache and he just fainted in his bed .

.

Next morning jake woke up .
'Ehh...it was a dream ? I think,.. but it felt so real ' jake thought he then struggled it off ,he did his morning routine and ate something . He then decided to go out for some fresh air .

Now Jake was in the back yard and he saw Charlotte there watering some flowers . He approaches her .

"Good morning grannyyy" jake said smiling and hugging her . Charlotte smiled and hugged him back .

"Heyy jakeee how are you feeling " Charlotte asked jake .

"I'm fine granny " jake replied shortly.

After some minutes jake then spoke again .

"Oh granny can I ask you something " jake said. " yes sure honey , what is it " Charlotte said now looking at Jake.

"Where are other people? Is it only you here and sunghoon?" Jake asked . Now granny though and answered.

"Umm...yeah. there were a lot of people but now no "

"Why may I ask " jake said

"I don't know " Charlotte said . Jake only hummed .

"Do you want some help ? " Jake said he trie to be a good person. He already is bitch .

"Oh yeah you can "Charlotte said and gave jake the watering can and jake gladly took it and started to water the flowers .

From the window there stood sunghoon and looked at them .

'I don't trust her ' sunghoon though he then put the curtain on and goes out .

Jake now finished doing what he was doing and now goes to the front yard and sat in the swing chair.

Sunghoon then came there and sat next to Jake and looked in front of him like Ignoring Jake's existence.

"Sunghoon .... how are you feeling my boy " jake said trying to fist-bump sunghoom but sunghoon left jake on seen .

Jake then got embarrassed and just scratched his head.

They stayed like that and sunghoon slowly brought his hand and touches Jake's hand .

Jake then only looked at sunghoon . Sunghoon got shy when jake looked at him and he just stood up and goes inside.

"Ehh why did he leave " jake said to himself.

"He is a bad person " 

Someone said behind Jake's ear he then flinched and looked behind him but no one was there. He then got confused.
It scared him . He then decided to forget about it .

Jake then was moving  his swing with his feet and enjoying the nature until he saw a young boy in his right near some trees .

Jake then decides to follow him. "HEY KID WHERE ARE YOU GOING " jake yelled but the young boy kept running.

"Catch me if you can~ " the boy sang and kept running.

Jake then followed the kid ."dont play with me come one now its dangerous going there. "  But the boy kept running now jake run to catch him .

The young boy seems to sing a song and his giggles echoing.

Now there were in a mountain like 300 meters away from the apartment.

Jake then slipped and fell.  He got up and saw there  no one .

'Where did this kid go?" Jake though. He then decided to search for him .

"What are you doing here "

"Ohh shit you scared me "jake said trying to stop his heartbeats.

"I said what are you doing here " sunghoon asked  jake.

"Nothing I was following one boy "jake said and starts to search for him.

"Don't..... come with me " sunghoon said .

"Why .. this kid is alone we need to save him " jake responded.

"No I said come. with .me " Sunghoon said but jake kept ignoring him. "Fine then " Sunghoon said and picked jake up putting him in his shoulder.

"HEY PUT ME DOWN "jake screamed wiggling his legs .

Sunghoon just continued going back to the apartment Ignoring jakes words.

.

Thank you.