11

"I i-i saw something " jake answered.

Sunghoon now only looked at him rising his eyebrow. "Like what?" .

"I don't k-know too .....I'm scared " jake said . Sunghoon can see now Jake's panicked face and filled with fear.

"Dont be scared " sunghoon said and goes to jake and sat near him.

"Do you believe me now?" Sunghoon asked jake .

Jake though for a second and replied .

"Y-yes .........and I'm sorry " jake.

"Dont apologise I'll forgive you " sunghoon said.

"Now what are we going to do?" Jake said . Sunghoon didn't know what to answer.

"Umm ..... can I tell you something " sunghoon then asked jake and jake only  nodded.

"You see ...... my family is dead. Do you want to know how they died ?" Sunghoon.

Jake now stayed  quiet and agreed .

"Soo .....we were here in this apartment , I was young that time . A lot of things happened with other people in this apartment too , this apartment used to be full with joy and everything but.......it happened everything in one night " sunghoon said and now he pauses a little.  Jake only listened to him .

"At that night some creatures came like shadow , I couldn't see their face because they looked all black like cloud I dont really know how to explain....and the ones who opened their mouths that things goes inside their mouth and took their  soul , And all people who lived here died , their body became thin and thiner and their faces became grey and the wind just took them cuz they were so light ." Sunghoon said his voice cracking a little   and now jake put his hand behind sunghoons back signalling him to continue and giving him comfort.

"Soo that's how my sister and mom died ..... when I was little I didn't talk that much and when dad figured out how they died he taped my mouth to not speak..... he then took me with him in his car to go away from them ...but.......when he was driving he crashed and .....yeah he died and I survived " sunghoon finished the last sentence.

"I dont really know what to say.....I'm really sorry ....I'm sorry sunghoon " jake said and he felt like crying.

"Its okay dont cry it's in the past now " sunghoon said .

"Um can I asked you one more thing ?" Jake said and sunghoon agreed .

"Why did you came back here and how did you manage to survive?" Jake asked sunghoon .

"I wanted to be here so I can die too .....but they never came here ....and I figured out that it happens once in a 6 years ....so I think they came back " sunghoon said now Jake got scared.

"A-are we going to die ???" Jake asked sunghoon and his face filled with fear . Sunghoon saw him and Hugs Jake.

"Don't be scared....I will help you " sunghoon said .

"But-but please.....dont die ....I dont want you to die " jake said now crying .
Sunghoon now stayed quiet and he just got up and leave in his bathroom. Jake now cried even more .

Sunghoon locked the door and goes to the sink and washes his eyes . He then started to cry too.

'Jake.....dont cry please ......I dont want to see you crying it hurts my heart ' sunghoon though he then started to cry even more .

'I think......I love him ......yes I love him ' sunghoon though he then stayed in the bathroom till he relaxed and goes out of the bathroom .

When he goes in his room he saw that jake fall asleep.  Sunghoon then took a blanket and covered him slowly he then moved close to him and saw jake more closely.

'You look so cute when you sleep ' Sunghoon though he then kissed Jake's forehead and said " good night " .

.

Jake was sleeping and he started to have a nightmare.

The dream was.  He was in Charlotte's house and he saw the secret door that he wanted to open . Someone was there telling him to open it .

"Go jake go open the door .." one young girl said .

"You will help my brother if you do...please jake " the girl said and she disappeared.

Jake now woke up breathing heavily.

'What was that?? ' jake though and he recalls the dream .

'Is it giving me signals?' Jake though and he looks for sunghoon,  he than sae sunghoon in the couch sleeping.

"Sunghoon......sunghoon " Jake called sunghoon . He then woke up.

"Jake... what happened?" Sunghoon asked jake .

"Let's go somewhere " jake said .

.

Thank you and hope you dont find it boring.....what am I writing lmao .