12🙃

"Let's go somewhere " jake said . Now sunghoo looked confused.

"Where are we going to go ...its 3 in the morning " sunghoon said.

"At Charlotte's apartment " jake said .

"Why ....what happened " sunghoon asked .

"I wanna see something....please " jake pleaded sunghoon and sunghoon agreed. "Okay okay" sunghoon said and got ready and they both slowly left .

"Shhh dont make any noise " jake said now sunghoon following jake .

They are now at Charlotte's door . Jake then was about to open the door but sunghoon stopped him . "I'll do it" hoon said and now he slowly opened the door with an extra key .

"Where did you got the key?" Jake asked ."it doesn't matter ...now let's go and what are you planning to do " sunghoon said .

Now they slowly really slowly got inside trying not to make any noise. Jake arrived in the living room and sunghoon only following jake .

"What are you going to do ?" Sunghoon asked . "Dont talk " jake said.

Jake then approaches the piano and he tried to move the piano but it was heavy jake then told sunghoon to help him and sunghoon did what jake told him to.

Now the piano was not in front of the door.

"Wow what Is this ?" Sunghoon asked and looking at the door with a flash.

"I don't know too but let's open it?" Jake said and sunghoon looked at him and nodded his head . Jake was now trying to open the door and sunghoon saving Jake's back looking if someone will come and find them .

 Jake was now trying to open the door and sunghoon saving Jake's back looking if someone will come and find them

Jake was about to open the door but sunghoon accidentally sat in the piano and ofcourse the piano made noise .

"Shit ...run" jake said and they both ran away. But what they dont know is that jake actually opened the door.

Jake and sunghoon arrived at sunghoons apartment.

"Sunghoon are you trying to kill us ...my heart it beating so fast " jake said putting his right hand in his heart.

"I'm sorry ....it was accidentally " sunghoon said making puppy eyes .
"Uuu fine fine I'll forgive you" jake said .

"Can I ask why did you want to open that door?" Sunghoon asked jake .

"Hum I dont know just felt like it " jake replied coldly. Now they both stayed silent.

"Soo what are we going to do next ?" Sunghoon asked jake . Jake then though a little. " we will see tomorrow " jake said and approaches sunghoon and he pecked sunghoons lips . Sunghoons eyes widened. Jake then broke the kiss and only winked at him and left to sunghoons bedroom .

'Oh wow ...okay' sunghoon though and touched his lips.

Sunghoon then goes to his bedroom too and he saw that Jake was lying in his bed and he approaches him and slowly brought his head and captured Jake's lips . He then started to move his lips . Jake then just pushed away sunghoon.

"What are you doing?" Jake asked sunghoon. Sunghoon now didn't know what to do and he only looked at him.

"You wanted it right?" Sunghoon asked jake .

"Umm no?" Jake said and now sunghoons cheeks became red like tomato.

"U-uh e-emm ...I-ill gO nOw " sunghoon said and left really fast going in the bathroom . His cheek were so red .

Now Jake only giggled.

'Ehhehe I got to tease him' jake though and after some times he fall asleep and then sunghoon got out of the bathroom .

'Thanks God he is asleep.......I thought he winked at me cuz you know.....Ahhh stop it sunghoon ' sunghoon though and he then slowly fall asleep in the couch.

.

Next morning sunghoon woke up first and he decided to make something for jake to eat ...... sunghoon was mixing the eggs in the pan and then he felt some hands around his waist he then got startled and he was about to turn around but jake put his chin in sunghoons shoulder.

"Good morning ~~~" jake said and now sunghoon didn't knew what to say back he just blushed .

"What are you making?" Jake asked agin but sunghoon didn't said anything. His throat became dry . Jake then saw that sunghoon wasn't planning to answer, Jake then hugged sunghoon really tightly making his front touch sunghoons bottom.

Sunghoon then yelped. "Wh-what are you doing??" Sunghoon asked slowly.

"Nothing " jake said and now he left sunghoons waist and turned around to leave but sunghoon took his hand and turned jake around making Jake's hand to touch the sink and sunghoon now was behind jake and he whispered in Jake's ear.

"Don't play with me " . His breath ticked Jake's neck and now jake was the one to blush. Sunghoon then with his left hand took Jake's jaw and made jake to look at sunghoon.

Sunghoon then bites his lips and looked in jakes eyes and then to his lips and then agin to Jake eyes . Jake then gulped and he slowly closed his eyes .

Sunghoon only smirked and captured Jake's lips . At first they only were touching their lips and then jake took the first opportunity to move his lips but sunghoon backed away .

"Humm now what "sunghoon said jake only looked at sunghoons lips and moved to kiss sunghoons lips but sunghoon again backed away but he then moved more close to jake .

Jake eyes were full with lust ... sunghoon saw those eyes and it made him more thirsty for Jake's lips .

Sunghoon then kissed jake lips and jake too. They moved their lips passionately and like they were hungry for their lips . They kept kissing and with their hands touching each others body but then they broke the kiss when someone knocked on the door.

Sunghoon looked at jake and he then goes to open the door and when he opened Charlotte was there standing.

.

Thank you also don't find it cringe 😭🤚