4

Jake then goes inside his apartment and scrolls through his phone. He got bored .
'Wait maybe sunghoon have Instagram ' jake though and kept searching to find sunghoon but he couldn't find nothing.
'Ehh he doesn't have Instagram...so old person ' jake though .

After some times it was now time to eat he kept thinking what to eat and made some food and he decided to make some for sunghoon too .

Jake finally made food now he folds them and goes to sunghoons room.

'I dont know which room he is in but I know he is in second floor ' jake though and he then goes to granny's apartment.
He rang the bell and she opened.

"Ohh granny I'm sorry for bothering you but do you know where sunghoons apartment is?" Jake asked granny .

She then though a little "oh I think his number is number 10 " Charlotte said .

"Thank you granny " jake said and left . He then goes to no.10.

'So he is on top of my apartment ' jake though and tired to ring the bell but there was no bell , he then knocked on the door . After 1 minute sunghoon finally opened the door a little peaking in to see who it was.

"Oh sunghoon mind if I come ?" Jake said smiling trying to look welcoming.

Sunghoon only looked at Jake and then looked at jakes hand holding one plate.

"Um o-okay " sunghoon said shyly. Jake then goes inside.

"Wahh your apartment is more beautiful than mine, I'm jealous " jake said now sitting in the couch.

"I'm sure you dont want to have a apartment like mine " sunghoon said like a whisper .

Now jake stood up and approaches sunghoon . "Here take it . I thought we can eat together " jake said holing the plate . Sunghoon looked at him he then smiled a littleee bit it doesn't even count like a smile to be honest

"Thanks" sunghoon said " you're always welcome " Jake answered.

Jake and sunghoon now sat in the table ready to eat . They were eating until sunghoon covered his ears screaming

"STOP " sunghoon yelled, now jake stood up too and goes to sunghoon. "Hey are you okay "

Sunghoon was now only covering his ears and sitting In the floor . He looked so small in this moment.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE " he then again yelled . After some minutes sunghoon calmed down now jake was sitting in the ground with sunghoon.

"Hey what happened " jake asked putting his hand behind sunghoons back trying to give him comfort.

"N-nothing dont worry about it " sunghoon said . Jake only gave him a sad smile and nodded .

Now sunghoon got up and jake giving him help for balance and sunghoon sat down in the chair .

"I'm fine now , let's finish eating " sunghoon said trying to sound calm . Jake now sat in the chair too.

After some minutes they finished eating and jake talking while eating and sunghoon only listening to him .

"I should get going now " jake said and sunghoon goes with jake to bid goodnight.

"Good night sunghoon " jake said smiling.

"Good night " sunghoon replied with a poker face . Now jake just pinched sunghoons cheek making him to smile.

"Here you look better when you smile "jake said playing with sunghoons cheeks . Sunghoon then got embarrassed and took Jake's hands off of his cheeks and goes inside closing the door. Now Jake only looked confused.

"Hump wherever " jake said and goes to his apartment.

In sunghoons apartment, when he closed the door he put his hand in his heart and slowly slid down on the ground with his back leaning in the door.

'What is happening with my heart. Jake who are you ' sunghoon though closing his eyes and feeling his hear beat fast .

.

Thank you