16

"If you love me stay with me " jak said.

"Okay but please now dont tal-" sunghoons word was cut off when someone just pulled him really away from jake . Jake then followed sunghoon .

Then sunghoon just hit a tree and he hurts his back , jake was crying and he approaches sunghoon .

Jake's face was in front of sunghoon so jake cant see nothing what is happening behind , sunghoon then saw something coming towars jake with their hands forming sharp to kill Jake. Sunghoon then just moves jake aways then the sharp thing hits sunghoon in his right shoulder . Jake now was terrified.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT " jake screamed at that thing then that thing approaches jake WHILE jake is going backwards . Sunghoon then got up.

'I'm fine ....thanks that it hit me only in the shoulder ' sunghoon though and he goes to jake .

Then that thing just picked jake up by his neck , jake wiggling trying to get aways from it , then that thing tried to take Jake's soul but Charlotte came there she just pushed jake away and that thing touched Charlotte.

Jake and sunghoon now they were shocked.

"G-go away n-now " Charlotte said then that thing took Charlotte's soul .

Sunghoon goes to jake and took his hand and they run going inside apartment to Charlotte's house.

"W-what do we do now....is granny dead ....SEE I TOLD YOU THAT SHE IS GOOD PERSON " jake said now feeling sad for her cuz she always was good to jake .

"It doesn't matter now....let's save ourselves , now we got her to form a human form .....how do we put her in that bottle " sunghoon said .

"Priests Philip maybe will help us" jake said . Now sunghoon though . "B-but we killed his wife " jake said .

"No we didn't....she saved us because she wanted to " sunghoon said now thinking.

"Oh ... we dont need him ...let's find something in Charlotte's apartment and In that secret door ....maybe we'll manage to make it ." Sunghoon said and jake agreed but then he stopped.

"What about you....how is your arm " jake said now he saw that it was bleeding,  jake then took some clothe and ripped it of and put it around sunghoons shoulder .

"Thank you " sunghoon said and jake only looked at him with sad face and then pecked his lips and now staying close to sunghoon , their noses touching.

"I should be the one saying that " jake said and then left at grannys room to look for something. Sunghoon then starts to look for something.

After some times of them searching .

"Sunghoon i found something "jake said then sunghoon approaches jake but now Charlotte comes and take jake with her .

"NOO JAKEEEE" sunghoon said then jake disappeared with evil Charlotte.

"Where do I found you " sunghoon keeps talking with himself then he saw there a letter lying on the ground that jake was about to give it to him. He picked it up and read the letter.

She is weak. She cant do nothing.  She is bad . She is old . You can survive.  You can kill her . Fight with her . She is weak

Sunghoon read the letter,  it was like this written and continues saying the same thing . Then again he read the back of the letter.

Her name is Elizabeth Diane .

(The name is made up by me lmao)

Sunghoon read the letter .
'So I only need to fight with her till she gets weak bye telling her bad words and she will become small and I'll just put it in the bottle and take it to her grave ' sunghoo though. 

'Easy ' sunghoon again though he then goes in the corridor.

"Where are you .... dont be scared...come here " sunghoon yelled .

He then heard jake yell " sunghoon come here....I'm in the basement heheheh"

Sunghoon heard it and he goes in the stairs where they lead to the basement.

"You can take him when you kill me " someone said now sunghoon didn't knew where to start from.

.

Thank you also some chapters and its going to end .