8😏

"This house is.......haunted " sunghoon said now jake only looked at him and he burst out laughing.

"BHAHAHAHHAHAH OH MY GOSH I REALLY HAVEN'T LAUGHED THIS MUCH BEFORE " jake said laughing.

"Why are you laughing?....I'm telling the truth " sunghoon said getting mad at jake for not believing him.

"Oh my god dude you really are something " jake said laughing wiping his tears of .

"But why dont you believe me ?" Sunghoon said.

"I'm not stupid to believe you .... now get up I need to go" jake said trying to get up but sunghoon didn't let him.

Sunghoon got angry at jake and he just pinned again jake , putting his hands on top of Jake's head and holding them with one hand .

"Umm what are you doing " jake asked.

"Why dont you believe me.....WHY?" Sunghoon asked jake and jake didn't answered only stayed silent.

'He really is stupid I get it nowjake though.

Sunghoon then slowly moved in and is looking at Jake's lips licking his own , making jake panic .

"I want to taste those pinkish lips of yours ....since you don't believe me those lips are mine" sunghoon said now jake trying to get up but sunghoon is stronger .

"N-"

Sunghoon just kissed Jake's lips and slowly closing his eyes feeling jakes lips while jake just froze and he didn't knew what to do . Sunghoon then with his other hand put it in Jake's thigh and slowly started to move it up , Jake's shirt slowly lifted up when sunghoon moved his hand .

"Ah" sunghoon moaned in jakes lips and he continued to kiss jake but jake didn't move his lips .

Sunghoon noticed it and put his hand in jakes jaw trying to open Jake's mouth. "Open your lips " Sunghoon whispered in Jake's mouth but jake didn't do it , sunghoon then took jakes left leg and put it in his shoulder making jake Yelp.

"Sunghoon ......let me go please " jake said slowly.

"No....no " sunghoon said and he then attacked his lips again kissing him with more force and passionately.

"Uhh" jake moaned now because sunghoon touched Jake's thight and continued to grab it .

'I don't know what to do ....my body isn't moving '  jake though.

Now when jake moaned it made him to open his mouth and now sunghoon just put his tongue in exploding Jake's mouth .

Sunghoon then started to kiss jakes neck and sunghoon was breathing heavily. Then when sunghoon was kissing Jake's neck it made noises .

'Dang I think he left a hickey ' jake though.

Now sunghoon again kissed Jake's lips now sunghoon sat in Jake's lap and took his shirt off revealing his upper body and it made jake panic and looking away .

"Look at me " Sunghoon said and startd to kiss jake . He then placed his hand in Jake's croach trying to unzip his pants

"Let me.....go .....please " jake said now crying . He didn't want this with force .

Sunghoon then stopped what he was doing and realizes what he was doing.  He then just scouted away from jake .

"Heh heh I-im sorry " sunghoon said and left in the bathroom and closing the door .

'Noo no what did I do??? No its because I was angry at him for not believing me .....my family ' sunghoon though and started to cry .

Jake was now standing and goes to the bathroom and he heard crying noises.

'Is he crying?no please don't '  jake though , he wanted to stop sunghoon but he was to shy now to approach sunghoon .

Jake then left and goes to his apartment locking the door and goes in the bathroom , he then looked in the mirror and saw his lips swallowed and his neck with hickeys . One under his jawline and one near his collarbone.

"Dang are you a vampire or something,  you have sharp teeth " jake talked with himself . After some minutes he goes to his bedroom and covers himself with a blanket .

.

THANKS