Gearing up to save Shadow Ai

At midnight, Hiro once again has a dream of being in the Velvet Room, with the same familiar faces as before. "Welcome to the Velvet Room, my dear student." Igor says. "You have done quite the work around here, I must say." Agatha says as she places a stamp down to reveal the Pisces Zodiac, turns it around and reveals Rin. "You have come quite far on your journey, my young student." Igor comments. "You are making great progress in order to make new personas." Igor says. "I guess I am. Though this means I could make new personas, ain't it?" Hiro asks. "It does. And the way I see it, with your continuous drive to make some friends down the road, your persona and the amount you carry will increase as well." Igor explains. "And with your progress, you will do wonders, I am most certain of it." Igor compliments. "Yeah... Sure." Hiro responds. He feels some genuine trust coming from Igor, then time stops for Hiro again in the Velvet Room.

"I am thou... Thou art I

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Rat" your journey is one step closer to it's end..."

Hirozaku is now capable of making Rat personas and his slot of new personas has grown from five personas to ten personas. "Now this is an interesting development." Agatha says as she places down yet another stamp to reveal a rat, turns it around and it shows Igor. "You managed to make a Zodiac link with my master." "Now then, there is still some time left for you to complete your goal before your friend is taken over by her shadow's death. You must go and forge new Zodiac Links if you are to save that vice president. Oh, but be aware that once you enter Lethe, you will find something... unexpectedly predictable. Until we meet again." Igor says.

4/19/2020

Hirozaku has until May 2nd to save Ai from Cognitive Maebara and he, along with Kap, and Rikiya are going to need all the weaponry they can get, not to mention they would need to speak with Maebara about Ai's true feelings.

In the middle of a class lecture, by his own will due to the fact that there wouldn't normally be any school time, he did this because he needed to gear up a little, his teacher is going over some of the lectures that he has. "Now then, can anyone tell me what work of art that involved a woman in red smiling at the small baby she was holding? Chiba?" Hirozaku stands up. "That would be the Sayuri." "Very good, Chiba. The Sayuri has been plagiarized by Ichiryusai Madarame who was very well known for his art but had some issues before taking the ideas of his students. In fact, the Sayuri is what inspired now famous artist, Yusuke Kitagawa to become an artist in the first place." The teacher says. Hirozaku hears the other students around him talking. "He knows that?" "I gotta ask for notes." "I wonder if he does tutoring." 'Guess I gained some popularity.' Hiro thinks. Hirozaku has answered a question and his intelligence and charm rose. After school, Hiro walks by a poster, announcing the opening of an archery club. "Archery... That could be useful..." Hiro comments. "Ah, you seem interested our club." A voice behind him is said. He turns around and sees a 5'3 brown haired woman whose hair is at chin length with some more hair covering 2/3rds of her forehead. She bears a Gastro High women's uniform and has a bag with her that is long enough to hold an archery bow. "We could use more members such as yourself. You seem to show promise. Oh, where are my manners? I'm Yurina Hachimitsu, the president of the archery club." Hachimitsu greets. "Hmm... Eh, what the hell. I got free time." Hiro responds. "Let me at least pick up my little brother. He won't be a bother, I assure ya." Hiro says. "Very well, so long as he doesn't cause a ruckus." Hachimitsu says. "Oh yeah, name's Hirozaku Chiba." Hiro introduces himself. "I look forward to your arrival, Chiba-san." Hachimitsu bows before turning and leaving.

Hiro later arrives in the archery club with Kap besides him. "Wow. This is the archery club." Kap says in awe. "Yeah, but you may wanna sit down and just watch. I would prefer if things don't get complicated." Hiro responds. "Ah, you've arrived Chiba-san." Hachimitsu approaches Hiro. "I assume this is your little brother? He is rather cute." She compliments. "Thank you. My name's Kaoru Chiba!" Kap greets. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Chiba-chan. Now then, let's see what you're capable of. I know it's your first day, but I'd like to know where you stand." Hachimitsu says. Hiro goes and puts on a uniform and grabs a bow. He pulls his arrow, ready to make the shot, aiming straight at the target. However once he releases, the arrow zooms by fast, not really hitting the target but rather hitting the grass under the target, clearly signifying that he would need some practice in this club. "So, that is what you are capable of." Hachimitsu says rather disappointed. "Regardless, I believe you will become an excellent member of our club!" Hachimitsu adds with a hint of confidence. "Believe me when I say that nothing should ever be able to bring you down." "I look forward to that." Hirozaku says. "Good! I expect you to be here often." Hiro feels a sense of conviction from Hachimitsu. Suddenly, time all around him freezes up and he hears a voice.