Hey! Go get a job!

Hirozaku returns home with Kap after he and Rikiya exchanged numbers. "Oh, Hiro and Kao-chan. Welcome back." Rin says. "Hey, ma." Hirozaku says as they head upstairs. "You ok, Hiro?" Kap asks. Hirozaku doesn't respond and just plops on the bed, just passes out. "Makes sense. He had a lot on him. Guess I should get ready for bed too." Kap says. "Still... where do I go from here? What do I even do now?" Kap asks as he lies down on his bed. Meanwhile, Unsho is in front of a house with a parent crying as the ambulance takes away, as this is yet another victim of KROWBAD-21. "Tsk. Several bodies after being diagnosed with the KROWBAD-21... and we don't even know if this is a mass suicide." Unsho says. "Sir, I think we can probably assume this is a-" "shut up, Amagawa." Unsho says to his assistant. Mitsuaki Amagawa. A rookie officer who has been in charge of some small-time assistance such as getting balls out of trees or helping old people get across the street, having some similarly blonde hair like his son who is the popular kid at the school. He's got an average build and seems around 5'11 with an officer uniform. "We don't even got any clues of how this happens. Because the Sus with the Mos got a perf al." Unsho adds. "Sir, what are you even-" "SHUT UP, AMAGAWA!" "Okay. What do we know about the case so far?" "The possible cause for the suicides..." Unsho does a long pause. "Sir, are you-" "IS PROBABLY IN ESHLUR." ACEDETECTIVE! "Case closed! Let's get drunk!" "What?!"

"You are getting in the way." A voice says. Kap looks around, and sees Rikiya on the ground along with several more silhouettes and Hiro trying to get up in front of him. "Kap..." Hiro says when suddenly a large blade slams down upon Hiro in front of Kap. Before Kap is a very menacing silhouette, however it is too dark for Kap to get a grasp on it. "You have gotten in my way for the last time, now YOU SHALL DIE!" The sword is raised and swings at Kap who screams in terror while pointing his shovel at the being before waking up, sweating bullets in the dead of night. He wipes the sweat from his face and breathes a little. "What was that?" Kap mutters. Hiro groans and opens an eye. "Yo. You okay?" Hiro asks the frightened little boy. "Yeah. Sorry, did I wake you?" Kap asks. "A bit but yeah. Nightmare?" Hiro responds. "Yeah. Maybe it was a piece of my past but I'm sure it's nothing." Kap replies as he lies down and has his back to Hiro. "Good night." Kap says. Hiro sighs and gets closer, holding Kap close to him. "Good night." Hiro responds before falling back asleep. Kap snuggles in Hiro's embrace, feeling a sense of security and ease before going back to sleep.

Hirozaku dreams of returning to the Velvet Room again. "Welcome to the Velvet Room." Igor says. "It would seem that you have acquired yet another Zodiac link." Agatha says as she places a stamp on a piece of paper. The paper glows to reveal the ox zodiac. Once it is done, Agatha flips it over to reveal Rikiya Tanimoto. "I must say, I am very impressed with how you're progressing, my young student." Agatha adds. "I must agree. Throughout this entire predicament, you will be faced with challenge after challenge. Your journey is yet to be over, for there are many other opportunities for you that lie ahead. If I were you, I'd make good impressions." Igor says. Kouji does a small wave to catch the attention of Igor and Agatha. "Yes?" Agatha asks. Kouji does some sign language to communicate with Agatha. "I see. My dear student, when you have acquired five Zodiac links, do speak to Kouji." Agatha requests. "Why five specifically?" Hirozaku asks. "As you can see, Kouji has five oddities that can be fixed." Agatha responds. "His lack of sight, speech, hearing, ability to walk and finally his old age. All can be solved once you have achieved five Zodiac links." Agatha explains. "I guess. So, you guys got any clues of what asshole I gotta kick the ass of? Because I think I am getting the hang of this whole fiasco." Hirozaku asks to which Igor gives off a chuckle. "You still believe that you already know more than us, don't you, my young student. Our duties as guidance is to show you what little you know and how you may continue onto your path of knowledge. We only know of your far future, young student, unfortunately not the immediate outcome. Though I do suggest to steel your resolve and fight onward to your next fight. With your persona, and your metallic weapon, you should be able to beat through your obstacles. I have full faith in you, student. Until we meet again." Igor says with a chuckle at the end.