Ai's awakening

"THIS IS BORING AS HELL!" Hiro complains in the submarine as it slowly descends into the depths of the ocean. "You'd think they'd put a radio here. It's so damn slow!" Rikiya whines as well. "I think I am one of those kids who get rather gassy when in a tight space." Kap says. "Kap, you drop an ass bomb, I swear to god, I will force a fucking window open with your goddamn corpse!" Hiro threatens. "Hey, guys, guys, calm down. We are getting very close to our destination!" Ai says, trying to cheer up the boys. "How can you tell?" Rikiya asks. "Well, I see a giant glass bubble under the sea that's glowing like the sun." Ai says. And she is right, at the bottom, at 10,929 meters, there is what is practically a city that matches that of Kyoko's lush lands with the brightness of New York City on a Saturday night. They land their sub inside and get out to see a long walkway that leads to Shadow Ai in chains, kneeling next to Cognitive Megumi. "Well, well, well, you surely took your time. I assume that Hirozaku and Kaoru have been rescued." Cognitive Megumi says. "Damn right. Now let go of Ai's shadow!" Hiro demands. "Hmph. Not a chance. You see, life must be dealt with an iron fist, not a velvet glove. That is why I treat many delinquents with such brute force. I have to know their weaknesses and with the innocence of Yoshinaga, I am bound to make that a reality." Cognitive Megumi says. "What you're doing is causing Ai to suffer! What about your days as children? What about all the peaceful bullshit you went on about?!" Rikiya asks. "Tsk. I care not for her insignificant pests that would cause trouble. Even a rose is considered a weed when it isn't with the right batch of flowers. In order for our school to prosper, I must take on this school. Take it for myself with the iron fist of Masayoshi Shido!" Cognitive Megumi exclaims. All the while, Ai is sneaking around to reach her shadow self. "Now then, are you worthy enough to defeat me, ruffians?" Cognitive Megumi pulls out a dagger and steps fourth.

            "Don't think of me as some weakling. I can show you what I am capable of." Cognitive Megumi says. She taps her foot and raises a single slab of rock that can be normally found in shipwreck sites, standing atop of it. "Wow, giving yourself the high ground, president?" Rikiya asks. "Poke fun all you want, Tanimoto, this is where your villainy ends." Maebara says. "Let's go, Forneus!" Hirozaku summons Forneus, delivering some lightning strikes, to which a being in a silhouette intercepts the lightning. This being is one of the guards who caught Birdozaku when he was about to attack Cognitive Megumi. The guard shows himself to be a red fish, with and wavy black hair that elegantly flows behind him like a cape and a black jacket that is merged within the being's skin, having the left eye be as yellow as a honeybee. Suddenly, several glass flasks fall from above and explode around the group. Afterwards, a ninja like being drops from above. He has a shark's fin, some manta ray fins that work like wings, right eye be just as yellow as the alternative enemy's left eye, having its entire body be light green. "Go fourth, Treasurer!" Cognitive Megumi says. The fish with the staff twirls his weapon, tapping it to the ground, causing some rocks to spring from below Hirozaku, sending him upwards. "Now, Secretary!" The ninja jumps to Hiro's height, wraps his arms around him, going into a spinning motion, and propels Hiro headfirst into the ground. "Son of a bitch!" Hiro exclaims. "Smile for the camera! Ugly Duckling!" Rikiya summons his persona to create a tsunami of water to Maebara only for the treasurer to stand before her, twirling his staff to deflect the water. "So, you hide behind your little shields, huh? That's just cheap!" Kap says. "Silence child! You don't have the right to feel my boot upon your face!" Megumi says. She taps her foot again, this time, having some boat crash into Rikiya. "Gah!" Rikiya exclaims. "My turn!" Kap shouts as he jumps to the ninja and swings his shovel only for the ninja to vanish and deliver a drop kick from above Kap. "Let him go!" Hiro demands angrily. "Beast! Grious!" Hirozaku summons Beast to clap, summoning roses from the ground and shooting their thorns. The secretary vanishes of course and the treasurer protects Cognitive Megumi. The ninja appears before Hirozaku who promptly summons his bat. "Bring it on!" Hiro shouts but the ninja, with it's lightning fast reflexes, moves far faster than Hiro expects, unable to get him to get a prediction on him. Rikiya on the other hand is being crushed by a large ship that is slamming into him like a ship would slam into some rocks, and Rikiya is in the center of it all. Kap tries to fight back only to get stomped on the ground by the treasurer.