Golden Week

Hiro finds himself once again in the Velvet room, with the same singing and the same faces. "Welcome to the Velvet Room." Igor greets. "You have done well in your acquiring the Zodiac links needed for your graduation. With the way you're making friends, you will be able to reach graduation in record time." Agatha says. She places one stamp which shows an image of a dog before turning the image and revealing Unsho, afterwards she places another stamp which shows an image of a dragon, flips it over and reveals Megumi Maebara. Once she puts that to the side, she places a stamp that reveals the snake, flips the paper around and shows Saiji Kumagai. "And, of course, I can't give you praise of collecting several Zodiac links without revealing the very link that I requested you to obtain." Agatha places a stamp which shows the Libra, turns it over and shows Kouji. "You are making quite the progress, my dear student. We here at the Velvet Room are rather proud of your work, but your quest to your graduation is far from done, as there will be many obstacles going down your path. Do you understand this, student?" Igor says. "Yeah, gotcha." Hiro answers. He looks around the Velvet Room, as if it has been reorganized. Behind Hiro is a door that reads "Principal's office" and Hiro is facing Igor. To Igor's left is Nameless with his piano, Belladonna with her microphone and Demon Painter with his canvas plus Agatha who is standing right next to Igor. To Igor's right is Nova, a single butterfly which is Philemon and Jose who is sitting on his car, plus Kouji who is sitting in a chair next to Igor. Hiro notices all this because he sees something behind Igor. A single shelf with several trophies. "I see you have noticed this." Agatha says. "This would be the trophies of our past wild card. They have done tremendously that each of them have their own trophies that are based off their teammates. Would you like to take a look?" Agatha asks. "Sure, why not?" Hiro answers.

He gets up from his seat and goes to the back shelf, several of the trophies having names under them, some having more than one name, making Hirozaku theorize that this could be the alternative versions that Nova told him about earlier. He sees a strange device that seem to fit on the arm with the names Tamaki Uchida, Nobu Akiyama and Jin Aoki under them. He also notices a single earring with the names Naoya "Naorin" Toudou, Yuuya Narumi and Jihei "Jay" Suzakuin. There is also a lighter with the name Tatsuya Suou, right before a gun shaped object with the names Minato Arisato, Makoto Yuki, Sakuya Shiomi, plus some female names such as Kotone Shiomi and Minako Arisato. Afterwards is a pair of glasses with some technicolor on the side with Yu Narukami, Souji Seta and Hayato Asakawa. Finally, there is a single ballroom mask with several names such as Ren Amamiya, Akira Kurusu, Mao Tomokawa, and about a million more. Then, Hiro notices a spot on the shelf that is missing, however there are two names that are there. Hirozaku "Hiro" Chiba and Hibana "Hiba" Chiba. "I see you've noticed that one." Agatha says. "Yeah, what the hell is this? Some sort of "Find your true purpose or symbol" type shit? And is the other name because I got some female counterpart?" Hirozaku asks. "Yes to both of those questions. You see, our guests have managed to succeed in their own form of graduation, to which they have survived several obstacles. You are no different, however, your symbolism will come as you advance far to your journey and to your graduation." Agatha explains. "Your actions will determine what your symbol for your quest will be, for all of these objects have some significance to the past cards. The device is an assisting tool to summon their own versions of personas, the earring signifies wanting to differentiate themselves, the lighter represents a deep bond from years ago, the evoker is also a device that assists in summoning personas, the glasses represent how one should not ignore the truth and see through the fog, and finally the mask represents how one should not hide their own face in society and be their true selves. You will find yours my young student, I am absolutely sure of it." Agatha explains as she guides Hiro to his seat. "We are certain that you will find your way, young student, that you will find out what makes your quest to your graduation so special. Until we meet again." Igor says as Hiro's vision fades.