Shadow Tomomi's Rescue Pt. 2

Hiro sees an exit through the window and they climb out through there. The group finds themselves at a rooftop location, seeing the bright night sky. "Jesus, we're this high up?!" Hiro asks as he looks down at 21.1 meters high. "Is there gonna be a break to this? This whole place feels like something for a masochist!" Rikiya says. "We should hurry up. We don't know how much time Shadow Tomomi has." Kap says. "Right." Everyone agrees. They fight through some shadows and are met with their next challenge. A huge brick wall. "Wha- that's it?! Where's the whole fiasco?! At Ai's Lethe, we had to do some puzzles and here we are dealing with this roadblock! What do we do now?!" Rikiya asks. Hirozaku glimpses into the future and then approaches the wall, placing a hand on it. He pulls out a red orb and kneels before it. "What are you doing?" Asks Ai. "Shh! Zip it!" Hiro whispers. "Wait, this IS like Castlevania, and we had to do THAT." Rikiya says. Then a tornado comes from nowhere and starts to carry the group, phasing through the wall, with their screams filling the air before they spin around at the other side, dizzy and seeing the world spin. "Goddammit, Konami..." Rikiya says as he falls over. They all get up and hold their heads. "Why do I feel like this is only ONE of what we got in store for us?" Hiro asks. Then, they all get up after that whirlwind, managing to get their balance. They continue onwards and suddenly see some platforms. "Ok, so we just gotta get through this whole bit! It doesn't sound too hard!" Rikiya says before he jumps. "RIKIYA! NO!" Hiro exclaims. Once Rikiya landed on the platform, it suddenly disappears to a little game over like jingle, having Hiro to grab Rikiya by his camera strap within a sudden second. "RIKIYA!" Tomomi shouts in fear. "TANIMOTO-SAN!" Exclaims Ai. "KHK! HIRO! PULL ME UP PULL ME UP PULL ME UP!" Rikiya exclaims while choking, having everyone help Hiro to pull up the photojournalist. Rikiya breathes heavily after he was nearly strangled by his own camera. "GODDAMNIT KONAMI!" Rikiya shouts as he coughs, to which the tile that Rikiya jumped on appears back so suddenly. Hirozaku looks up and stares out into the vast amount of moving platforms. "I'll try to navigate us. I think I can solve this shit." Hiro says. He goes to the edge and looks at all the platforms around him, taking a deep breath. With the assistance of his foresight, he can find a way to jump through whatever. His physical body isn't doing anything but his future cognition is going through this obstacle to keep others safe, while falling into many traps. After a bit of a struggle, Hiro manages to crack the code. "All right. I think I got it." Hiro says. "Everyone, follow my lead." He tells everyone. He jumps onto one of the platforms which makes a jingle. In a sort of rhythm, he proceeds to jump from platform to platform, giving it a somber yet beautiful piano and string piece, in a not so quick time event, these platforms give off a beautiful and enchanting melody, as if someone very close has passed away. Once they jump through it all, the platforms start to morph into a bridge. "What was that melody? It was so peaceful." Ai asks. "Yeah. No idea what just happened but I doubt this is the only shit we go through." Hiro replies. "There has to be more to this. Let's just keep going. The answers may help us soon enough." Hiro adds before the Sovereign Heroes keep going. On their way, they find some sandy location, a room that's full of sand. "I don't like sand. It's rough and course and irritating, and it gets everywhere." Rikiya says. "Tanimoto-san, I don't think now is a good time to jest of something like that." Ai replies to Rikiya's reference. Suddenly, the sand starts to shift and out comes several bandages that morph into a mummy, which starts to moan loudly, ready for battle.

"Beast!" Hiro summons Beast to take on this bandaged foe. "Cleave!" Hiro commands, striking down the mummy with intense force. "Ugly Duckling! Let's party!" Rikiya exclaims, having Ugly Ducking to strike with Aques. The mummy responds by throwing some bandages at Hirozaku. Kap shoots his rocket launcher at the mummy, dealing a brilliant hit. "Rapunzel! I need you!" Ai summons Rapunzel who uses critical eye, getting everybody focused. "Bicorn! Tackle!" Hiro summons Bicorn to tackle the mummy. "Now we're talking! Ugly Duckling!" Rikiya summons his persona again and uses Aques. This mummy responds by moaning loudly, summoning a coffin that breaks and several more mummies pop out of it, to the point of surrounding the group. "That thing can summon more freaks?!" Hiro asks. "This fight will go on forever if we keep this up! There has to be some way to get rid of them quickly!" Kap says. Hiro starts to ponder for a little bit. "What if we did a mighty boom?" Hiro asks. "How do you mean?" Asks Ai. "Just watch me." Hiro says. He looks forward and summons Beast. "Jackpot!" Hiro shouts before jumping high, summoning Beast. "By all means, stand and fight! BEAST!" Beast comes to his side and punches the ground, causing several massive mushrooms to spring from the ground and annihilate all the enemies in the area. "Woah! That was awesome!" Rikiya exclaims. "How did you know how to do that?" Asks Kap. "I dunno, I just felt something in me, something that would get me energized." Hiro explains. "I'm pretty sure you guys can do the same too." Hiro says. "Well, that's honestly pretty badass, I'm down for that!" Rikiya says. Hirozaku and his party are now capable of performing "Jackpot!"