Shadow Ai's paradise Pt. 2

The four enters the elevator and it goes downwards, to the dark depths of the ocean. Going down, they see some emperor Penguins, however, they keep at it, seeing some Giant Squids, Leatherback Sea Turtles, Black Dragonfish, some sperm whales and colossal squids. They are able to see all this in the pitch black darkness thanks to some very vague lights from the elevator, to which it stops yet again, now being 2250 meters. The doors open and the floor they are on seems to be abandoned as if it was apart of a horrible crash and is now some haunted architecture. Some very dim lights shine, making the mess of a room slightly better to see. "Wow... I guess we are apart of a horror movie now. What is this room?" Rikiya asks. "I see the banner above." Kap points out. The banner is there but it's tattered and worn down, however, it does read "Scary Zone". "Well, I'm gonna head out, now." Kap says to which Hiro stops him. "Look, I get that you're scared shitless, but we gotta do this crap if we wanna rescue Yoshinaga's shadow! So get it in fucking gear or I am opening a window to throw your stinky ass out! Get an incredibly deep bath for ya." Hiro threatens. "Are you nuts?! You'll kill us all!" Rikiya argues. "Yeah, well, if whatever is here don't kill ya as your ass runs out, I will. So let's fucking do this." Hiro says. The four walks through the corridor, seeing several things out of place, all trampled over, like a tornado passed through. Rikiya looks in a room and suddenly sees a skeleton in front of him, making him jump. "JESUS FUCK!" Rikiya shouts. Hiro and the others turn to Rikiya's direction. "Damn skeleton freaked the hell out of me." Rikiya says. "Hey, this guy looks like he is wearing some ship captain's uniform." Hiro comments. "Oh yeah... Hey, wasn't there another ship that went down? Like to the depths of the ocean? There was a love movie about it." Rikiya says. "Titanic..." Ai answers as she looks at the captain. "Yeah! That one! Akemi cried at that film." Rikiya responds. "Why wouldn't she?! It's a masterpiece!" Hiro replies. "Really? I expected you to be a Fast and Furious fan." Rikiya says surprised. "There is a million movies and it's gone down the drain. Besides, that fucking ship could've saved all those lives if the captain wasn't a dumbfuck and used half those rescue ships! And fucking Jack, man! She never let him go!" Hiro says. "Wasn't there an animated film too? Like two of them from Italy?" Kap asks. "NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THOSE TWO!" The two human males say loudly by mistake which results in some loud metal creaking being heard. "Ok... I think we gotta be more quiet." Hiro says. Hiro then gets a premonition that several beings are haunting the place. Some beings that resemble something as small as an infant, some dolls in red kimonos that seem to be held up by some grey doll heads that are in the ground along with similar dolls but with blue kimonos and red doll heads. "Hiro? Is something wrong? Did you see something?" Rikiya asks. Hiro stands there with eyes wide opened, and despite what he threatened Kap and Rikiya earlier, he doesn't have enough courage to stand by his own words due to the monsters that he saw in his precognition. "We gonna die here..." Hiro says. "I think he's right!" Kap shouts loudly to which Rikiya quickly shuts the skunk's mouth to stop him from screaming. "Did you not hear us earlier? We gotta be quiet or these things may get to us." Rikiya whispers. "You're right. Let's just move forward." Hiro says, smacking his cheeks with both hands.

            The four walk fourth and Hiro finds one of the enemies, but like the others, they are in the guise of Atlantean Guards. However, this guard is acting like a zombie, dragging one leg, smelling like he's been six-feet-under for several months, and groaning every few minutes. He also has some eyes that are bright blue like a diamond. "What could this all reference?" Hiro asks Kap. "I think it is the even darker side of Ai." Kap theorizes. "Think it references the Titanic film? I mean, that captain from earlier was from the film and this whole place looks like the aftermath of the Titanic sinking." Rikiya asks. "Hmm... I'd believe it." Hiro responds. Hiro uses his foresight to find what is useful. "There is another door that we may find. Let's go." Hiro says. The others nod and follow their leader. Hiro tries to open the door which is shut by a rusty steering wheel door knob that is rather large, however it makes some loud grinding noises as Hiro tries to open the door. "What are you doing?!" Rikiya asks quietly. "I'm opening this damn door, the hell does it look like?!" Hiro responds just as quietly. "Looks like you're not making much progress." Kap replies. "Shut the fuck up!" Hiro manages to get the door opened and opens it up. It shows Ai when she was a small child, even smaller than when she was in 4th grade, around 1st grade. She was rather violent, as it shows one instance when she was playing in a sandbox, some mean child kicks a sandcastle she's been working on. This results in her jumping on the kid and starts pummeling his head. She is pulled off the boy by a smaller version of Maebara, which causes the children to run off. "Hey! Why'd you do that?! I had him!" Baby Ai asks. "Because violence isn't always the answer, it just causes more problems." Baby Maebara says. "I think you just need a friend. I'm Megumi." "I'm Ai." After that, the two became the best of friends.