Shadow Tomomi's rescue Pt. 1

5/16/2020

            The next day, after school has come to a close, Hiro has decided to search for someone to hang out with. He finds Rina outside her school and starts to think for a bit. 'Ah screw it, why the hell not?' Hiro asks himself. He approaches the school to the principal. "Yo. Is the school watching bit still available?" Hiro asks. "Ah, Chiba. I see you decided to take up my offer. That's good. I could use a hand right here." Rina replies. "All right. I got some time on my hands." Hiro says. Later on, Hiro gets into uniform to help out with the children. It takes time for Hiro to adjust but in the end, he somehow miraculously manages to get them in line. "Oh Christ, that was hell." Hiro mutters as his day comes to an end. "I understand your frustration, Hirozaku, and believe me, it's very hard, but you must have patience in order to assist these children." Rina says. "Remember, they are still very young and they need help from us." "I guess I see your point." Hiro says. "Remember this, even if you are angry at your little brother, please be aware that he is the only one you have. Be as patient as you can and treat him with kindness." Rina adds. "Yeah. I'll do that." Hiro replies. He feels as if he is getting some sympathy from Rina. As usual, time stops all around him.

"I am thou... Thou art I...

Thou hast acquired a new companion...

With the Zodiac of the "Rooster", your journey is one step closer to its end..."

Hirozaku is now capable of making Rooster personas as time resumes once again. "Ah, I should give you a paycheck, for all your hard work." Rina says. Once she does, Hiro feels his kindness, diligence and patience grow, to the point where he became careful and open-minded. Afterwards, he meets up with Rikiya, Kaoru, and Ai arrive at Tomomi's home. It is relatively close to her family shrine. "Why are we doing this, exactly?" Asks Rikiya. "If we're gonna help Tomomi, then we should help her a little bit by going to the source of her pain, but, in this case, it's a dead guy who's haunting her, so we can't really do jack there." Hiro explains. "Kaoru-kun, I've been meaning to ask, if our Lethe is meant to be a wonderland for us, why is Tomomi-san's Lethe one where it's a zombie apocalypse? I can't imagine that being a peaceful world to live in." Ai asks. "Not every Lethe is meant to be our desired world. It's really meant to have you forget who you are as a person starting with making you forget who or what you cherish the most. Rikiya would've forgotten his childhood friend with Tomomi, you would've forgotten your friendship with Megumi and Tomomi would likely be forgetting that she isn't alone, even in death will we always be together." Kaoru explains. "This Lethe keeps getting more and more complicated as things go on!" Rikiya comments. "Look at it this way, if you forgot your reason to live, then you don't have a reason to live. That's how Lethe works, whether it appears as a wonderland or a death ridden world, it will still end up being a trap for the user." Kaoru replies. "It's a goddamn wonder why we haven't blown our brains out over the complexity of Lethe. Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Hiro says before he knocks on the door. Once the door is knocked, a woman opens the door. "Ah, Riki-chan. It's good to see you again." This woman says. "Hello, Oshiro-san." Rikiya greets. "I'm sorry for this surprise visit, I just have some pals who need to talk about something with you and Tomomi-chan. This is Hiroazaku Chiba, that's Ai Yoshinaga and that's Kaoru Chiba, Hirozaku's younger brother." Rikiya says. "Ah, yes, of course. Lately, she hasn't been acting as herself. Do come in. And just so you know, one of her relatives is coming over for a visit." Tomomi's mother says.

They enter and find the place relatively nice. It's pretty much like a Japanese style home, a Japanophilia home. They sit at those couch cushions and await for Tomomi to arrive. She enters the room with her standard clothing. "Tomomi, please take a seat." Tomomi's mother says. Tomomi approaches her mother and sits next to her. In the other side, an elderly Chinese man enters the room and notices the friends. "Hello, young ones. You must be Tomomi's friends." The Chinese man says. "Yeah. Sorry, but... who are you?" Hiro asks. "Yu." Replies the Chinese man, Yu.