Chapter 1

The water ventured towards the coast and the ships rocked still but did not move away from the pier until a large bargaining ship from Dorne and on that ship were some young girls who came from the house Martell. These girls had become a kind of gift to the royal family Targaryen as a kind of purchase of beauties from Dorne and Essos.

Which was not completely confirmed as true because it was so that these girls came from Essos but were sent and bought by an action man from Dorne but unbelievably so Prince Oberyn appeared and wanted to examine the sub-beauties and decided to send them to the capital instead of give his sister some kind of support from her home country. In other words, he wanted to make amends to his poor sister for leaving her for another house and family that had to marry.

And one of the nice young girls was a 17 year old girl named Alerah Ravyne. Her story is completely different and she chooses to keep that background to herself and she has a terrible past as well and from that experience she has become an incredibly angry, arrogant, frustrated and furious woman who wanted nothing more than to die because of of her own past.

But as I said, Alerah and her travel companions sat down on the deck and heard a man come down the stairs and call for them to accompany him up on the deck to be picked up by the so-called principal of the royal family's castle, court, house and planning routines over everything and everyone.

The girls were ordered to stand in line and Alerah stood in fourth place in line until their new boss came up and looked at everyone and he seemed quite happy.

He approached his negotiator who was in charge of the girls and asked if the royal family would still pay for these people because slavery was forbidden in Westeros and the merchant reaffirmed that this so-called purchase was a gift from Prince Oberyn himself to strengthen Princess Elia Martell to get a service boost from his home country.

The steward was convinced and knew that the king would be convinced of his words once more and the mad dragon king could let go of his thought once again of his steward he could absolutely trust.

But after he had finished talking to the dornish man, he ordered and called in all five girls and asked them to sit in the horse-drawn carriage waiting outside the jetty where they loaded and unloaded luggage for the ships.

Alerah followed anyway but because she had no choice but had a very stubborn and angry face which the orderly immediately discovered and would just tell her to get used to her new situation but then the dealer grabbed him and warned him a bit about her.

"She there you have to rein quite well. For two days she has erupted and created problems and has asked to be killed because she refuses to be a slave once again. I warned her that the royal family itself could do it for her otherwise if she gets her wish fulfilled." The dealer told me.

"Who exactly is she then?" The janitor asked.

"Her name is Alerah, one of the other girls told us and she comes from Essos she says but more than that you must try to find out if you have to. Good luck." The merchant still told and went to his men to prepare home.

The janitor got off the ship quickly and made sure that the ladies went all the way to the wagon.

Then the first girl looked for which carriage it was and their new boss pointed it out and called everyone to hurry because they already had tasks that they had to help with before the evening began to get dark.

The driver began to drive his carriage until everyone was on board and was driven towards the service entrances where only the servants were allowed to enter or leave. It took at least forty-five minutes because the city was a bit crowded with people and other things.