Chapter 9

Viserys and Alerah woke up together after a good night's sleep and both of them stretched out their arms and legs and shortly after they had dressed simply, the waiters came with their big delicious breakfast.

They ate in silence and enjoyed and ate everything quickly afterwards. After that, Viserys would go to a meeting with her father and brother and who knows how long but Alerah then went out of the chambers and in the meantime she hung out with Queen Rhaella in the meantime and she was always happy for her company as much as for Princess Elia.

They sat outside talking about always possible and for a long time and then later Viserys arrived again from about a couple of hours and went to get his beloved Alerah again.

Everyone saw the Prince and bowed to him except the Queen.

"Hello mother! I see you are in good health today." Viserys said.

"Yes thank you son. Anything you want from us." Rhaella said.

"I just came to get Alerah. I have to speak to her in privet for a bit. If I may steal her?" Viserys said and both Viserys and Alerah looked at eachother with a smile to one another.

"Of course go ahead you two. We may see eachother soon." Viserys thanked his mother and Alerah smiled big and Viserys took

"He is like a new person all the time with her. I don't no how she does it Your Grace." Elia said.

"No me neither Elia but I can alway admit that she is good for him and I feel sorry that she is not noble enough for him for much else in  Viserys life. But I hope she will co op with herself for that as much Viserys always will do as a Prince."

"But what if she don't. She mite be smarter then that. Or make Viserys weaker then he is right now." Elia said.

"Hush Elia. As I'm aware of Alerah she is a good soul with a intelligent mind of things and she makes Viserys happy. To much good then a future rich noble wife Viserys have to marry one day to make him happy enough."

"Well everyone know he loves her more then anyone, just like any Targaryen who married for true love then duty." Elia said.

"Yes he does and I hope he does not hurt her either. But I have talked many times with Alerah and she does know how to handle him. But she will always stay as a mistress. Poor girl I like her very much." Rhaella said with comfort.

"Me to Your Grace. She makes me feel more home, happy and comfortable here. She is like family a bit." Elia said and Rhaella couldn't agree more then that.

Viserys and Alerah was in his chamber again and he had something imported to talk about and before he started to talk he gathered a map on the table.

"Alerah look over here this is a map over Essos and my father wanted to travel to overseas to  gather some lands. Just as my family as known for many times that the Valyrian people has make some culture leftovers and some inheritance still lives there somehow, not a lot a people or old culture from my ancestors there but my father got an idea that he should make new lands over and in Essos. And I will be coming with him and Rhaegar to." Viserys told Alerah with and exciting face.

"Really when did this started to accure the King?" Alerah asked.

"We don't know. My father just told us what he just wanted now and we have decided to take at least five small countries to start with. My brothers idea and succeded to talk the King over about the small start for this very beginning."

"Which ones?"

"The cities we will take calls Hartellous, Teos, Portos, Gujjiu and Laehor. We will take our fleet to the coast border easily enough and just let our men take down their leaders and make the lands our for good. But if anything will happen we will be ready for battle and take down them all." Viserys said and explaind simple.