Chapter 3

Exactly where the late evening left the moment, Prince Viserys was in his bedroom with his lady Arianna who arrived to him uninvited and he was so disappointed how she could defy his calm. Lady Arianna hugged and caressed her beloved prince as she used to do as he used to allow before when he liked her more.

But now Arianna was quite tired and he had always seen her as a glow of love that lit up his fire in his lust, but now it has gone out and he felt enormously repressed with her right now.

Prince Viserys just let his pride let him receive her again because this fatigue that is often in his family, you were technically burned out in a lot of everything.

Lady Arianna loved all the lighted candles that were around the room and also near his bed and it also lit up her glow a bit and she had intended to make an attempt to seduce him a bit so he could lie down and take her as he used to do with her.

"I have missed you so much. My heart just wants to scream with crushing longing." Arianna said to Viserys who just looked down at her with a normal calm look.

That was when she made a brave move and unbuttoned a button of his simple nightgown and caressed her index finger a little to feel his skin a little but it did not give any feeling to the Prince.

Viserys did his best and let the delicious food be eaten and he drank a few glasses more than eating. Lady Arianna also discovered it while she enjoyed being around him even more and it will get better when Viserys comes near her again.

Viserys called for the night and they stood up from the dining table and Lady Arianna made an attempt to seduce her Prince but Viserys realized what she wanted and chose to back away a bit.

"I'm very tired Arianna, I've had a big heavy day and will certainly get bigger tomorrow." Viserys said.

"Okay, of course, my dear Prince." Arianna said.

"Go to your room Arianna and sleep well. Thanks for a night." Viserys said straight on.

Arianna was a little hurt and felt unsuccessful at this moment and did not want to leave the room at all but knew that Prince Viserys was ordering her rather than asking her to leave him.

But Arianna bowed to the Prince and left the room quietly and carefully. Viserys knew she was hurt and that she was doing just fine for him because Arianna loved him very much. But his heart screamed in anger and wanted to behave angrily.

But he took it easy and threw his wine against his mirror that stood next to a corner next to his large wardrobe and bed.

Lady Arianna began to leave the Prince's bedroom and went to her own room. On the way home, her tears began to grow and tried to force it away so no one could see or hear her on the road.

Meanwhile, her thoughts began to flow around her head and began to suspect if he was looking for another woman.

Maybe another noble woman who was in a higher rank in the court or maybe a disgusting whore who has managed to stay at the castle and was easily bought to enjoy a royalty.

Arianna could not help but get furious and will make sure that she stays with the Prince forever.

The prince himself went to bed and promised himself to look up Alecor tomorrow and ask him how the hell this happened, failed right before his eyes.

Then he fell asleep deeply and in the middle of the darkness in the midst of all the burning candles around the red castle you could hear the king's crazy hysterical laughter once again.