Chapter 8

What a terrible moment it was for dear Alerah but with Arianna she had herself learned from her maid Talia about what she had said and Arianna became completely furious and scared of this rumor that had appeared and who knows if this will be her punishment for come back to the royal family again.

A young lady came knocking on the door and said that the Queen would arrive soon with the nurse coming to examine her carefully.

Arianna did not know how to answer but she knew as much as the Queen that she has spent a lot of time with Viserys and who knows if something might have happened.

The thought struck her of course that this would make Alerah completely pissed off furiously but she knew herself that she was not pregnant.

Arianna received the information from the young maid and the lady returned to the Queen again. Arianna sat down on her bed and sighed deeply.

"Talia, look at what you have done now. Just wait and see how this will end before me. If I get away with this, I will be even more humiliated than ever. Thank you very much."

"My Lady ..."

"Quiet. You should be glad I did not cut your tongue." Arianna said and waited while she waited for Queen Rhaella's arrival.

Alerah could not stand waiting for someone else to get the answer and spread it. She felt compelled to send one of her own girls to spy.

Alerah went to her girls and shouted.

"Lissa I want you to go to Lady Arianna to find out if she is pregnant or not. You have to make sure no one sees you and listen to everything they say and what it does inside her." Alerah said firmly and Lissa listened and proceeded quickly but carefully so that no one noticed her.

Not far from Arianna's room, Queen Rhaella came with her maid and nurse who had been ordered to examine Lady Arianna if she was really having children. In her mind, she wanted to start already protecting her son's children from the King.

Because his madness could somehow replace a bastard in the place of his own sons in the queue on the throne. And as a expectant grandmother, she wanted to be safe and make sure her family was safe.

Many people know the story of Aegon the unworthy and of all his dissidents who were legitimized and blessed and then even more chaos and war broke out for nothing. Rhaella, who was already fragile to many, still wanted to try to play her games at some point.

Then Rhaella knocked on Arianna's door and Talia had to go and open and bow before the Queen.

"Arianna my young dear! How are you?" Rhaella asked politely.

"Just fine my Queen! I suppose you have heard?" Arianna got nervous about the thought.

"Yes, I heard that and what fun it was that there should be another grandchild. And that you heard it from the court's servant, I guess." Rhaella said and asked the nurse to go to Arianna immediately and do her work.

Arianna was now terrified and was far too angry at Talia and her stupid stupidity to the brain she has.

But outside the doors, Lissa stood and eavesdropped extremely carefully on everyone and opened the door so heavenly carefully to be able to hear more clearly and to be able to see a picture in front of her.

The nurse asked Arianna to lie down in her bed and let her be examined in a proper manner. It took a little while and knowledge and squeezing here and there and then she took the plus on the lady here and there, felt Arianna's stomach a little hard.