Chapter 6

Life was now absolutely wonderful and incredibly fun nowadays. Alerah enjoyed her new life as much as Prince Viserys has given her and only to secure her life for his happiness and enlightenment. Alerah was his life and wonder and Alerah who promised himself to do good for Viserys for all he has done for her.

But now that Alerah is a noble lady nowadays, there will be moments and days she must complete to take care of and not just spend time with Viserys when he so calls on her or asks for it. The moments arrive when it comes to her.

But one thing was that Alerah has to look at what the whole court looks like and how they participate socially as well and what she remembers when she saw or happened to hear their body language and attitudes so most of them were very independent in a mean or spoiled way and it may be that Alerah himself must become such a personality as well.

But the funny thing for her was that her room was so good when to her beloved and she of course had to go and come by when she wanted because Viserys wanted to see how she felt of course.

But after being with Viserys as a Noble Rich Lady for a whole week, she has to go on her own feet a bit and spend her own time. What she wanted to start with was to walk around the castle and see how all the castle roads and rooms that the court was only allowed to be in and Alecor was kind and told how everything worked and how she had to be treated and sadly enough, Alecor was completely honest and said that she does not belong to the Royal Family, but she is only a lover and a paramoor for the Prince and has only been given a title to secure her condition.

Which hurt Alerah a little but it was also the truth itself and she did not let it destroy her mind. Viserys wanted for her and he wanted to make sure she was insured and then gave her a gift that is enough for life and it was a great gratitude to give her.

Alerah knows she can calm Viserys down to a real human being and it has certainly saved more days in his life than he could ask God to have.

But as said today in a new week, she and also Viserys thought that they would get their own time apart a little.

And today, first of all, she would choose her maids. And she had a good idea what she wanted. And there were none but her best friends that she used to work with before at the castle. Alerah felt that they were the ones who gave her such confidence to stay alive and also believe that she could do wonders with her life and they would get the chance to experience that vision as well.

Their names were Lissa, Royna, Katrina and Sierra and Alerah went to find Alecor and asked him to get the girls' own room ready which would be their bedroom which was just a few meters away from Alerah's own and Alerah wanted them to have their own away in their room to eat their food in during the days and make sure that the fireplace is kept warm and nice and make sure that their beds could fit in there.

Alerah got the idea to knock out the small so-called storage room next to their room so you could arrange another room and there could be two beds and two more could be in the main room where you enter.

This was quite unusual for people to do so for their servants, but Alerah, who herself comes from a strong peasant family, knew that working only physically makes one burn out and Alerah got the idea that the more furniture for more space its and more comfortable for people and sheep softer to find and tinker with in their spare time.

Alecor did not say much about the matter but just kept its judgment to itself and obeyed its new order from Lady Alerah. But Alerah also gave Alecor a gift as a thank you for all the help and support from her injuries from her attack from Lady Arianna.