Chapter 7

It has been a couple of weeks and today was a whole new day again and the romance never ended between Viserys and Alerah and they also hung out both inside and out and many others had started to notice Lady Alerah and many talked about her a bit here and there and many agreed that she was such a beautiful beauty and many were both jealous and admiring of the young couple.

But the troublesome quarrel between Alerah and Arianna never ended, but it was good that not everyone knew at all about the two quarreling as little love rivals.

But Alerah knew she had won a long way because the Prince realized how much, of course, how much he loved his Lady.

Viserys never forgets about Arianna's mistake and abused Alerah, but he never mentions it in order to move on in life.

But even though it has been a long time since everyone in the family has heard about the woman who has won Prince Visery's heart and as her paramour, no one has met her in person yet.

And that made Alerah longing and nervous, of course, but of course she could not ask for everything, but even though the subject has not been mentioned yet, Viserys has decided that Alerah will meet his family members as soon as possible. But the word paramour was not the right word for Alerah's position, he always called her Lady or Beloved.

For the word paramour sounded more like a title for an excellent whore for Alerah and just for her of all women. Alerah became all too grateful when he told her and Alerah always calls him her Prince or her Dragon.

After all, he is a strong and temperamental person with noble style and it amused Viserys a lot and always loved her playful love style. Alerah then wished she could get all the permission from man and god that she had been born in noble blood and could have a better chance of even getting married to Viserys but that is one of Alerah's secret goals and her future children that she wants bring Viserys will not be fake but royal.

But the question is how she will succeed in getting the biggest chance and place to get married to a Targaryen and also the love of her life as well. But Viserys has also had fun and talked about the fact that if she got pregnant with his children without marriage, he would never stop being with her and would only marry in law and politics only.

Alerah never said anything about that particular subject, but it proved even more that she would never get away from Prince Visery's side and stay with him forever.

But she sometimes mentions one thing in that conservation that he would be with her until she grows old and weak.

Viserys just laughed at it often because he realized she was just kidding about things because none of this is planned or decided, but Alerah knows and is fully aware that the Red Castle and Kings Landing will remain her home.

Anyway today was a happy sunny day and Alerah was in her bedroom and had dressed nicely and was wearing a light pink dress with a light yellow overcoat with a silver belt and her hair was combed back with a large silver hairpin with a dragon on.

But inside Viserys he stood preparing to go to his mother and say good morning as he did every day and before leaving his room outside he looked towards Alerah's room and then left.

Then he arrived at his mother's room and he saw when he came in that she had had a difficult night and was quite tired and had a new bruise on her neck.

His father has been with his wife again and certainly hit or bit her in the neck. Viserys respected his King and father but he loved and accepted his beautiful mother more than anyone else.