Chapter 5

That night with Prince Viserys was the most absolutely wonderful and incredible night of romantic and passionate in his young life and it lasted for a long eternity and somewhere in the middle of the entertainment, Alerah was about to forget what they were doing and was forced by lust and forgot himself.

It certainly happens with Viserys too who just wanted to conquer his woman who has very well managed to conquer his heart and soul in everything and anything.

That a Dragon Prince and a Targaryen like Viserys admit that love has come into his life, it must be really serious and he showed it enormously for his beautiful Alerah.

And Alerah who was a virgin must have given him a great reward to prove whatever dragon he is. Alerah did not care about that, she loved every single step and moment she got completely free giving from him.

They both fell asleep late that night but Alerah still woke up quite early as everyone else did down in the basement and she even wondered if she even wanted to wake up or leave her Prince to tell her that she had to go for the day already.

Alerah sat up a bit and watched Viserys sleep peacefully and deeply and had her arm on her pillows as she did not even remember that her neck smiled and rested on his arm.

Alerah smiled a little and wanted to make an attempt not to wake him and leave the room, Alerah tried to remember where her dress ended up last but could not really see it lying somewhere.

"Alerah." Viserys said as Alerah got up from the edge of the bed and smiled at his voice.

Alerah turned around and saw a vigilant Viserys looking after her and she turned around completely and sat in bed waiting for him to say more.

"Good morning My Prince." Alerah said.

"Where are you going somewhere?" Viserys took out his arms and straightened up a little.

"I uh ... I was going to go and ..." Alerah started to get a little lost because of the night's passion.

"Were you going to go to work?"

"Yes, but I did not want to leave you either. What should I do?" Alerah said innocent and nervous as an amused and delighted girl. Viserys laughed at her behavior.

"Oh my poor beautiful Alerah. Did I take all your innocence totally?" Viserys sat up and caressed her finger around her and Alerah leaned a little around the finger to behave as she was seduced by lust again as if he was answering his own question.

Viserys grabbed Alerah's chin and gave her a deep kiss and Alerah wished the night was over yet.

"Should I still go Viserys." Alerah said.

"No you stay with me all day. No discussion about it." Viserys said straight out and took her in his arms and Alerah made herself comfortable.

"What made you think that?" Alerah asked.

"I said no discussion on the matter."

"There's no need to be one, I just want to hear you talk to me." Alerah smiled and caressed Visery's breasts a little.

"I want you and you stay here until I say you have to go." Viserys smiled a little and said in a fresh awake voice.

"Do you want to rest more?"

"A little more, stay here." Viserys said and got out of bed and put on his bathrobe and went out to his guards.

Alerah could not hear what he was saying but Viserys asked one of the guards to go to Alecor and ask for breakfast for two and for Alerah to stay with him for the day.