Chapter 10

It's been 10 days now and King Aerys has long since arrived at their first battle and first city to take over, Portos. The King was going into battle with his two sons and both Prince Rhaegar and Prince Viserys were equipped and wore their dragon helmets with gold and red and the rest were black and metal.

The army stood ready and roared and at the same time waited for someone to hand over the land to the Mad King of Westeros. But Porto's leader did not want to let that maniac take over and sent fire on the enemy so Aerys advised his men that they were dragons and said to kill their men and let the rest pray and pray for their lives and take their terms and give them their city and become part of his kingdom.

The battle became enormous and even Portos was half massacred and destroyed but the people begged and prayed for their lives and the closest leader who survived was the general of the city army and he bowed before the Mad King and laid down his sword and laid it on ground and said that the city of Portos was theirs and thanked him for saving the people.

Why he said that Aerys saved them is not known but he just took it and then Aerys got the city key and smiled about his success and could not wait to succeed in taking home the rest. The three-headed dragon arrived in the air and their gods were gone and now the seven live in the midst of the people waiting to be prayed for.

At home in Kings Landing it was calm at the moment and Alerah had taken it easy but was still angry about the health home and still wanted to find out how this could be blown for her but she thought to let this be for a while.

But most of all she was very pissed off at the damn woman Lady Arianna. It's been three months without Viserys and Arianna has been on her the whole time and also said that she was going to give people some ideas and thoughts about how great Prince Viserys could be and also make people think thoughts that he would take Arianna back as his mistress.

There was one time when Alerah was walking around the court hall socializing with people and just hanging around a bit and just then Arianna stood with three other friends of hers and said that she still had feelings for Prince Viserys and hoped that she still wanted to continue loving a royalty and it still looks a little pathetic in a very stubborn way.

But Alerah stood with her fine pride and said proudly and undisturbed that everyone can continue to dream on and support in Lady Arianna who only destroys people's lives and thoughts by sneaking and telling about how she really felt. And on the other side, Alerah said that of all the women in the land, she will always be Visery's love and wife in his life no matter what.

And it stopped Arianna's mouth and what she didn't know was that there will be a storm of revenge against Alerah for that and for her still being alive yet.

But the Queen has received an answer from her husband and sons that the war campaign has succeeded in reaching its goal and has taken over all five countries and it now belongs to the continent of Westeros.

And all three were unscathed, and have fought together against many men and Lords who would not forsake their land for a maddened outburst. But the next month King Aerys and the Princes came home and all of them had brought with them lots of treasure, money, gold, beautiful fabrics, metal, animals of various kinds and extra compensation with cattle and tools and some slaves as several new Lords who had heard about the Valyrian King who had managed to take over their lands and chose to do some business already with Aerys the II and lots of slaves came along on the journey home.

The law in Westeros says that slavery is totally forbidden but the King accepted them for a reason and his sons didn't say much, Rhaegar wanted to say no but Viserys thought to himself that the slaves were quite good for more exotic work and could be good for the castle. But now the arm was home and all three stood at the gathering place as when they last said goodbye and all three greeted their women.