Scary-oke-Final

A moment later, they transported inside the shack. Bill blinked, hearing violent banging from the front door.

"Pine Tree, why did you take us here!?" The blond yelled.

Dipper panted, sweat beaded down his forehead. "I'm sorry, I panicked."

"It's alright," Will reassured. "Can you defeat the zombies?"

"I'm sorry, but that's impossible," Dipper said, gravely. "They're already dead. Even if we attack them with everything we have, more will keep coming."

"Are you sure these guys don't have some kind of weakness?" Bill asked.

"They did have one weakness, but it's been centuries since zombies last attacked, and no one can remember what it is," The male brunette said.

"Ford would probably know," Mabel suggested, nodding towards the journal, that Will was holding.

"Will, this is your mess, it's time for you to fix it," Bill snapped.

Will nodded, and opened the book on the zombie page. He scanned the paragraph, and frowned.

"There's nothing in here about weaknesses!" Will exclaimed, in dismay.

Crash!

The four turned, and saw the corpses crawling through the smashed windows. More then broke down the front door, and joined the rest of their brethren. Dipper and Mabel immediately went into attack mode, and casted a variety of spells at the living dead. Unfortunately, this didn't slow the horde down, as more arrived shortly after the other ones perished. Bill lit his hand on fire, and blasted a column of flames at the monsters. They were fried to a crisp, and crumbled to the floor, only to be replaced by new arrivals.

Will was shocked, as he noticed that Bill didn't seem to be pain when summoning his fire, like he usually was. Will wanted to ask about that, but he knew it wasn't the time. 

There was a loud crash, and the group assumed it to be more zombies, but to their surprise, Wendy came barreling through the horde. The redhead surged through, while chopping the heads off of the unsuspecting zombies, so she could stand before her friends.

"Wendy!" Will exclaimed, in relief.

Wendy didn't respond immediately, tossing a look at the crowd of corpses. "Do I even want to ask what happened here?"

"Probably not," Bill said.

A zombie darted towards Wendy, but the redhead managed to slice it in half before it could touch her. "Quickly, upstairs!"

The others obeyed, and together, they slashed through the horde so they could make it to the stairs. Once they arrived there, Will screamed when he felt a cold hand grasped on his neck. He turned, felt sheer horror, when a zombie dived at him with it's jaws open. Thankfully, Wendy leaped in front of Will to shield him at the last second. However, this resulted in the zombie biting her in the shoulder.

"Wendy!" Will screamed, in distress.

Immediately, the effects began, as Wendy's skin turned a withered green and her eyes glowed white. She turned to the group, with a blank expression.

"Red, please tell me you're still in there," Bill said, nervously.

Wendy shrugged. "Sorry guys, but on second thought...you mind if I eat your brains?"

"Yes, we do mind!" Dipper yelled back.

"Uh, sorry Dipper, couldn't hear you," Wendy replied. Then, she jumped at them, with her teeth bared.