The Golf War-Final

The cool air seethed through Pacifica's clothes, as she sat on a bench. Sergei was busy placing a coin in a vending machine. Meanwhile, the blonde lady was burning with frustration.

Pacifica couldn't comprehend how Mabel managed to get this far into the competition. Pacifica was the Goddess of Beauty and Riches, a being of victory and grace, she couldn't possibly lose. And sure, Mabel was also talented, graceful, amazing--

Pacifica shook her head of intruding thoughts. She just had to try harder, surely, she beat Mabel soon.

She held her hand out, as Sergei handed her a soda. Pacifica opened the can and was about to take a sip, when she heard rustling in the nearby bushes. Pacifica spun her head around, her eyes darting for any signs of suspicious movement. She found nothing.

"Sergei, did you hear that--"

She paused, when she noticed the man wasn't in sight. The blonde's face masked with confusion, and she darted around in search for Sergei. Pacifica made her way towards the vending machine, where the man once stood. She looked around one more time, before a sharp pain sprouted in the back of her neck.

"Ow!" She yelped, before a sudden dizziness overtook her.

Seconds later, she collapsed on the ground. Darkness slowly filled her vision, and the last thing she heard was tiny footsteps.

❇❇❇

Bill stood at one corner of the park, near the castle hole. Moments later, he decided to take a break from all the weirdness, and have some time alone.

He wasn't alone for much long, as a pair of arms draped over his shoulders. A small smile tugged on Bill's face, and he turned around to see a familiar pair of unusual blue eyes.

"Couldn't last ten seconds without me, huh?" The blond teased.

"Shut up," Dipper remarked, tugging Bill closer. "I wanted to check on you."

A blush formed on Bill's face, as the other's warm torso pressed against his back. "Well, I can't say I'm not relieved to have the company."

The brunette gazed at him curiously. Bill looked back, feeling his stomach ripple with nervous energy. He didn't think he'll ever adjust to the feeling that Dipper provoked in him. It was strange, but oddly addicting. Every moment with him made Bill either warm and fuzzy, or incredibly nauseous. The nausea mostly originated by the fact that Bill was keeping secrets from him.

Damn goat, Bill thought, bitterly.

"Bill, are you okay?"

The blond turned to him, and the fuzzy warm feeling returned, when he looked at Dipper's handsome face. At this moment, Bill really wanted to kiss him.

Hesitantly, Bill turned his body towards him, slowly sliding his hands over the other's cheeks. Dipper blushed, but didn't pull away, so Bill took that as a sign to continue. He moved one hand to the back of Dipper's head, his brown locks brushing his fingers. Their noses were inches apart, before Dipper leaned down, and captured Bill's lips in his. A spark erupted in Bill's chest, as their lips folded over each other. Bill fisted Dipper's hair, deepening the kiss, feeling disoriented. Dipper placed a hand on the other's jawline, uttering soft noises of bliss. Bill pulled closer, until their torsos pressed together, leaving no gap between them.

Tap tap tap!

Bill recoiled, surprised by the sound. He looked around, but saw nothing. Perhaps it had been his imagination?

"Bill?" Dipper said, in a rather breathy voice.

The blond turned to him, his body went hot. Dipper was truly a intoxicating sight at the moment, with his cheeks flushed and his hair ruffled. Something wild flashed in Dipper's eyes, and it made Bill want to kiss him again. Before he could act on his desire, he was yet again distracted by the strange noise. Bill scanned the park again, earning a confused look from Dipper.